• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

liberty90

Evil Capitalist Cat
14 Badges
Mar 16, 2018
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV
The year is 1836, and many mistakenly believe that the Grand Tomorrow belongs to democracy or liberalism.

This couldn't be further from the Truth, as the Future belongs to Prussian Autocracy oppressing people under its boot- Forever.

zprussia01.jpg

Before 1838, some changes were already done. The King, a militarist at heart, understands that truly needed parts of the Aristocracy are present only in the Military Forces, not among these landowners who are too lazy to Serve. So they were removed from positions of influence, and replaced with producers of our weapons. Force, steel and cannons.

We also work at introducing specialized officials responsible for teaching people why they should Love the Autocracy. Secret Police should be ready soon, and criminal police was already centralized.

zprussia02.jpg

Our laws shows Superiority of the Prussian Spirit over more backward monarchies, like these of Austria or Russia.

So does that mean the EIC is dead in the waters?

Secret Police
So does that mean the EIC is dead in the waters?

My apologies, but the issue of slavery is too infuriating with EIC :p I may roleplay a slave power (as well as many other things that I recognize as terrible OTL, I enjoy dark humor), but I would prefer to not be forced to by moronic and unhistorical mechanics :p Abolishing slavery in British possessions just needs serious rework.

----
zprussia06.jpg

Anyways. Secret Police shall help people with Loving the State.

What are your demands from Russia?

And here my stupidity with engaging in war early game comes, I forgot to add them, so white peace. Lol.

(I'm better at economics xd )
Haha, I see. :D

Be wary of the trade unions... ;)