• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good luck with the call up. :) Were there pictures with the last update? If so, none were visible to me. :confused:

Thanks..and yeah there are a bunch and while all of them came from google drive (Thats were i write stuff and copy it down here) they were uploaded with multiple different ways there...if you cant see any i will wait what ther other people say before i try to fix it

Thanks..and yeah there are a bunch and while all of them came from google drive (Thats were i write stuff and copy it down here) they were uploaded with multiple different ways there...if you cant see any i will wait what ther other people say before i try to fix it
Yeah, I didn’t even see any empty
[‘IMG’] markers, so see what others report.

I could see the pictures just fine. Also, the music was simply perfect for corralling all off the Allied Mediterranean Fleets into Malta. The gamey-ness of such a move is perfectly fitting for this AAR.

Thanks for the laughs. Best of luck in the Army. (Just not the Italian Army, I hope...)

I know about call ups... enjoy things in whatever sandbox you're going to!

But without many convoys few things happened.We had no reasons to put our navy (and more specifically our precious Emperor Tiger) in danger so we stayed back and repaired.
I'm not certain, but our protagonist wehraboo may be learning from his Italian hosts...the proper German way to use valuable weapons is of course to commit them to a futile battle against prepared defenses and get them blown up. :p

“Well boss we need time to build them and send them to them you know..we only researched the design..we need the tools to make them and the modifications to use them and..”

“Wait you are telling me that designing something does NOT mean you can build it immediately???”

My mind was blown.
Indeed, he is learning. :p

It is of course with great sadness that I receive the news of this AAR hiatus. :( Certainly, I will look forward to its return with great anticipation and expectant joy. :D

Good luck on the call up and your time serving in the defence of Mother Greece. Like everyone else I look forward to your return and the restart of this excellent work. :)

Reactions:

LAND WAR 7TH OF APRIL TO 6TH OF JUNE

GERMANY WAKES UP

The month started quietly with the 37th Battle of Bur Sa’id

HyqZezt5BUDuX3VkZL7Fe7vCDObS0pl2itw5ta5FkQ8HlRBho1Hc3Wz81C0h19ok2qKwykOOxh2VdfRf3wqHB3wSoLVstUx4zibLs7alzOIBln8BXk6p_zO7J_KQW6IBFnOTsr6M

My hat analyst was unsure what the British were hoping to accomplish this time as compared to the previous 36...but hey-ho more accolades for my Italian fallschirmjägers.

BUT THEN AT THE 14 OF APRIL 1940 THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED

GERMANY...ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING

THEY BROKE THROUGH THE MAGINOT!

…..wait what??

wMqA_jjIPkp0TOr2IGGd274SborHnsbG24Rjwb_hlNWVS7bmbnvwC-w_0cq7ENK0OeVHJDjl12LMjKH-QArPYRjVIkgL2lo_bhOl_36ZB5Uv2eEDRhXNM4hKzl44i83am5BQB6EU

“Let me get this straight they went THROUGH the giant fortifications of the Maginot line”

“Apparently boss”

“...How?”

“Well might have something to do with us killing a quarter of the french Army and then fighting against half the army left and..”

“Nah i know what happened! That idiot madman Hitler woke up and let the glorious Werhmacht execute and brilliant plan they had created! They probably dug a tunnel below the Maginot. If you ask me, I always said that was a better idea!”

“Sigh….well boss what do you want us to do now?”

“Attack of course!! We need to keep the French occupied”

4ck_2esoAhhhPNj8KUMortXNfYgwquF6AzSR9T7bt5z0LKd9oezjy3Sxi45OBuE6zjdg3BOO_tlVDgvilrcfhT-1O0nMPXUZqHmsNqucFT7tmSF1LJh-7Bj_jaG9tMIfm2VPf36h

“HAHAHAHA i told you medium tank were the solutions to all our problems!Look at the Centari divsion go...stupid name btw i will have to change that later!.. NOW CHAAAARGE!”

PASTA stated at him as he jumped around like a maniac

“Siiiigh...and he was doing so well before..”

54eXK2xwoWd707eNMkFD8eyORLi2r-pYkh1Z2VtYr9SuSdivfhAgeAFYCQ416CK9079xFhb7GSZZ_6gEQdtySJQNxpxxvShnMfo7FWwEwu79CZgV_YeNOrQaZGVokN4QeUnoy1fX

“HA HA HA! 9000 more Frenchies to the prisoner camps!”

I then scratched my chin..

While so far we were doing well in the air my air force was stretched thin between the French front and the Air war around sicily”

The problem was that due to the high mortality rate among my tank designers due to severe cases of “sent to the front '' i had to move plane designers there...so i had no new plane designs for years.

And outdated planes are worse than no planes.

Hmmm what to do...

Then my eyes fell of the accurate model of the iconic Messerschmitt BF 109

THAT'S THE SOLUTION!

BUY THEM FROM GERMANY!

And get some radar while we are it..it will prove useful at some places

L9u6RK8Uc5gxtaWq-Cyg5kRS__uQRpCBT1lcbb74_2amRjBG_i7NQo2MH8UKmPFxkyGynbuXmYH5te4a369Pk-_UQu4ZDCqUuweTrLerKmAnmtKT2JZbPpBlx7vDQJuDtM8xIdmK

In the meantime in the Franco-German border it was clear by the 24th of April that the line had broken completely

JiMGvvDfmirPvndIeN2LzD6WcO9B89JIOCOrJ6W0y4p72qbmjrmJEagkSHN5GCGa-XorniUFXZ5MJHcWN2CNojcR8lIZzU6jNlaED_5F_fTorcTRw_Nvx_RJ-xDXGISsW1RJDv9L

“HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THEM GO!”,I shouted full of excitement.

“Hey boss Luxembourg capitulated”

“I see that PASTA!And Rommel is leading the charge!!”

tUCpx8w9fO8EMazpzuPiPRKEd7m9t13DZft2fe9IcceJ3TzdIqHvyyFcrIEacGaSHPcRbWsdJSH3shjeahGk8HaUOckWqLEpXu9lPSJblcm4b9jPdKwDSLWVVQouhQjS7ompwy6W

“Look how dashing he is! Look how close he is to Paris!”

“And also we finally connected our frontlines with the Germans!Viva l’Italia boss!”

“Yeah Yeah they Italian did decently i suppose..now let me watch Rommel kick ass in peace!”

“You know there are battles going on in the other fronts as well..should we pay some attention there?”

SIOvP7PW63ExhK1KZwLwtEuKcRwWamFdIouPvZ_8L7x247ZB0AVW_xpMdtDo8UTiqixv2I2aem3Gl9gByPyymWEsoaba3ow9p4IE5nG6NIedB883XS91FhTrB4wgtMcbpmA621vM

“Nah tell them to sit there and do nothing!They are distracting me from watching the GLORIOUS German charge!”

“Sigh...oh okay Boss..whatever you say…”

“Now back to the important stuff..how is Germany doing?”

“Well they got their first encirclement”

“Nice,welcome to the Club Germany!”

URYMga8nmFO9CJJlfPEBRln0bIX-r89PNb3AV12Fso0ZaTolu-AqGiN_8mntR4gQhK2fnBi5EClUDJ8_TdDCVvTvpDS8luxKdQmlu_8hx7JQ3ovju1R26UXJ9IxEXE9nhmrot4Sf

“And they reached Paris!!It's not Rommel but oh well..so why did they stop??”

“They run out of drugs”

“You mean fuel?”

“No i mean drags..in order to go that fast they had to take stimul....”

“Hey Finland is mobilizing!!Go Finland Give those Soviets what for!”

-OF_ZQ-dHz53cJ9K7RXWIq0jHnbQNzrn_ITTCe8EPk-o9xGXV0C1IPPTyeUSo7eAIIpojBcxf3r60mrbgSWJ3fwqswGk4LNKMLZB89mtVBjeQgQ4V7hcJ9nKl0AM2kHyTtGO5xnK

“And oh btw why is Rommel still heading north?”

“Well Germany appears to have declared war on Belgium”

“....Excuse me? “

-icu61B364BPwb2rnwax8GKIlxtm1qmkNp9GuRZTswiBZt781-ExYVupPgRC1PRLfuohJgBrcH30b3mCSaCZ1KhWsRKZAN-mA10N7waxPJDB7E265JDkk-xw1ciDEQNW86g6UlwV

“Well I had heard around the Maginot..but around the Liege..Brilliant!The Wehrmacht shines once again!!”

“Isn't it a bit overcomplicated just to deal with Belgium?”

“No such thing, German planning is perfect ! Now have we encircled Paris?”

“Yeah we have..and our Medium tanks are there already to help out”

ospi3vNfVqkGX1gqFBie52WPgR3f3_5X3l_0xpDqT6mUKdH5lF28fcw6IpHHxkXnzcKA1JeU3J-E5OlRAtHBoKjZq-Swqgt1leygMDSzXiu_dgXCtaNScloc-yE8Fbd23g-5B_WR

“Belgium fell quite quickly...Thought that was only natural with Rommel Leading the charge!”

“Hey boss we have a request for a meeting.Now the fall of France is all but guaranteed the leader of Germany would like to meet us”

“Eh let Mussoliny deal with Hitler...they deserve each other”

“Umm..its the actual leader of Germany.And he is here already”,he said ponting at the door which opens automatically

At the door stood a fat man with a white T-shirt and a balding hairline .He was holding a giant bowl of.. was that Spaghetti Bolonese?

“Ciao!I am the leader of Germany! I am Italian and you may call me Intelligenzo Artific!”

The last thing i heard as i felt the world go dark was a loud slurping sound as lots of spaghetti was vacuumed inside his mouth

======================================================================

And here we will leave it.France is guaranteed to fall but what will happen to the Peace deal?

How will our dear Wehraboo react to his beloved Werchmant being led by an ITALIAN??

Will the German officers serve happily under an Italian?

Those and many many other questions will be answered in 9 whole months...or when i get a leave from the army or a posting that allows me to pass nights at home.

I will see you guys next time! Until then stay historically nerdy :p

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I know about call ups... enjoy things in whatever sandbox you're going to!

Thankfully no active sandbox for me.I will try to enjoy my time thank you!

I'm not certain, but our protagonist wehraboo may be learning from his Italian hosts

Maybe he is...and maybe these new informations will be extremly usefull in light of recent revelations

Good luck on the call up and your time serving in the defence of Mother Greece. Like everyone else I look forward to your return and the restart of this excellent work.

Thank you and thaks for the good works for this AAR.It is very fun to write and i am happy to see other people are enjoying this trainwreck as well :D

Okay, this is simply unfair of you to leave us on a 9-month cliffhanger. An Italian in charge of Germany? Well, that...certainly explains some of the, erm, novel tactics we've seen on display here. :rolleyes:

I demand someone invade Greece and disband their army so I might have more updates! Perhaps Italy could do this for me, they don't seem to have that much else going on, and surely they won't need help or something of that sort...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good luck with the army.
When you get back we want to know about the Italian Heavy Tank Program.
And the 4-engine bomber program.
And most importantly the Four-Engined Heavy Tank Programme. It is not a proper Wunderwaffe tank unless it has too many engines while still, somehow, being catastrophically slow.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the mechanics German, the lovers Italian and it's all organised by the Swiss.
renderTimingPixel.png

Hell is where the chefs are British, the mechanics French, the lover's Swiss, the police German and it's all organised by the Italians.

So a short update...

I was hoping to release an update during my honorary leave we get after swearing the oath.

Unfortunately due to the Corona virus situation all leaves are canceled and we are all trapped inside the base for the foreseeable 2-3 months.

While it is for the greater good and I intellectually support the decision it is hard on all of us new recruits since we have been quarantined since we arrived.

Also since I don't have my pictures of the game(or a pc for that matter) I can't release anything ...even though I have plenty of time in my hands :p

Stay strong stay home and safe everyone! hopefully we will get some kind of leave after the emergency is over and I can save you from the current cliffhanger ;)

No worries.

Look after yourself

Strange and worrying times indeed. Hope you have or get enough to do to keep you occupied. Take care.

No worries. Stay safe!

Not the best place to spend a lockdown, but it could be worse. Some poor souls are in isolation on Oil Rigs and those are not somewhere you want to spend a day longer than your rotation I assure you!

Install some remote control software on phone, get friend/family to do same on PC, control PC from phone, get annoyed by phone, throw phone out of window ...