A way to increase count when selecting quantity please

• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

Galandu Peilius

Sergeant
Apr 9, 2021
I would like to request a way to increase number count when selecting quantities. I am sure it was requested before so I just refresh it. The one we have currently is we need to hold right stick for ticktickticktick and it goes up to hundreds a roll but is very inaccurate and if you keep it for a second longer you can endup not where you want it to endup. So if we could use separate buttons together with right stick to actually increase the count by hundreds and thousands like PC has shift/ctrl would really be a quality of life feature. We have L3, R3 and left stick completely free to use in UI. OR/AND just let us write the number directly into quantity box please.
Regards

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: