• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What's pretty funny is that the Race can be compared to the British Empire and the Earth as the African natives...except these ones have tanks, aircraft, missiles, nukes, etc. I'm sure Turtledove had something like that in mind, that form of paternalistic imperialism.

Tim O said:
My TC is high and I'm annoyed because I can't seem to liberate Spain or give France all those French provinces.

For some idiotic reason, you can't hand over provinces to your allies if you're still at war with your enemy. Most likely it's because if you signed a white peace with the enemy, you could thus avoid returning the conquered provinces.

But it this case, it makes no sense. You should try to buy national provinces of Spain from Britain or whoever is occuping them and then liberate the nation. In case the nation still exists, you'll have to give them to them, 5 provinces at the time (which is even more annoying - this aspect of the game really needs improvement).

It seems that the Lizards have diverted some of their divisions from the Eastern front, where they're about to win, and thrown them at the Germans.

You should capture Northern Italy and assist the Germans by liberating Austria and pushing further East.

Also, you're unable to give all provs to France? Release instead a democratic Vichy that shall annex then France and grand all what french is to it! That were good!

Now, get the MA from Germany and go to the East, across my homeland!

Last edited:
I've liberated Italy, but for some reason the Germans have started to fall back, even though they only have one front to focus on. Hopefully that British landing and my coming Balkan offensive will ease up the pressure on them.

europenov30th1944mf1.png

Meanwhile Japan continues to do well beyond reason
asianov30th1944hb4.png

I don't have the patience to reconquer the whole Earth, so I think here's a good place to end it.

I think I'm going to try the "All the Russians" mod next and then perhaps the Domination of the Draka mod.

sonofstaurus said:
The Germans are toast. Why jump through hoops at this point to prop up Hitler or sit around and meet the Lizards on the Rhine? Go ahead and re-declare on the Germans and finish them off/liberate Europe.

thats an evil thing. He must liberate the Balkans and try to get an Military Access through the Reich to keep the ally at all cost! Even if the capital of it moves somewhere to Alsace/Netherlands. The Reich shall resist! Once, ever and again!

Last edited:
ohh no my beloved soviet union buuu me cry... me cry hard... buuuu
but fear not when Race eats up all russians will be far stronger than before it will eat you alive (scary sound and thunder) ^^

Tim O said:
I don't have the patience to reconquer the whole Earth, so I think here's a good place to end it.

I think I'm going to try the "All the Russians" mod next and then perhaps the Domination of the Draka mod.

Fine, fine, end it if you want, but at least give us a map of what the world looks like at the end of the war (Does the Reich survive? Are the Lizards going to get ANYTHING? Waht is the fate of India, that sort of thing.)

Wow!

The Japanes are giving those nasty lizards a hell of a fight :D

All the World is on war, except .... the Swiss. They stay neutral no matter what. A land full of heroes. Great AAR so far.