• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Winner said:
In fact, any major change of our timeline would probably erase these people as well. Patton wouldn't have existed at all. In fact, all it would probably take to erase any person from history is a 5 minute chat with one of his/her parents.
Like Marty McFly in Back to the Future! :)

I think the Lizards are going to have to be given a bit more manpower to start off. In a little over 4 months they've run out of manpower. They didn't run out it that fast in the books, and I didn't build up the army that much before they landed. I think I'm going to load up as them and use a cheat to give them a bit more.

American front, I've liberated western Kentucky and Nashvile. I lost Florida and Georgia, and momentarily South Carolina. I've regained S.C. in the process destroying a Lizard mechanized infantry unit.
americasept1942zq0.png

South America (a week later the Race annexed Brazil)
southamerica1942nt0.png

The Japanese introduce the Lizards to the concept of amphibious assault.
japaneseindiacs5.png

Africa
africasept1942on2.png

Last edited:
They look like a plague spreading across our beautiful Earth. Crush those abominations as soon as possible.

America continues to strike back, making inroads into occupied Missouri.
The going was difficult however. The first attempt was a failure despite the mauling a Lizard air cavalry division received. The lizards pulled it back from the front lines to recuperate and the next offensive succeeded.

missourioffensivelx2.png

American front. October 1942
americaoctober1942yv7.png

However the rest of the world isn't doing as well, not surprisingly given America's unrivaled might.

Moscow imperiled! :eek:
moscowinperilfa2.png

How come in alien invasion fiction the humans never really even stand a chance?

This is very interesting.

As in the books, looks like you need those nukes soon. Also, too bad this game does not represent small units as a few raids were key to the defence against the Race include taking the explosive metal and destroying a starship.

PS, I like how the race is "User Defined". :D

Panzer6 said:
As in the books, looks like you need those nukes soon. Also, too bad this game does not represent small units as a few raids were key to the defence against the Race include taking the explosive metal and destroying a starship.

I've seen screenshots were they are described as The Race, so I think my installation must have had a glitch or something.

I don't need the nukes, I'm doing pretty good I think, I can't say the same thing for the Soviets though.

Looks like the Race's Central Asian and Ukrainian pockets are about to link up.
sovietunioninperilnov19rk8.png

However they must have taken most of their garrison out of India, because the Japanese are running rampant their! :eek:
japanindiaencirclementpb1.png

japaneseconquerindiawowts0.png

South America
southamericanovember194yd6.png

FallenMorgan said:
In the Worldwar series, humanity is actually the first race the Lizards have had to sign a negotiated peace with. Granted, it's a very painful one, but not bad, considering they simply completely conquered many other worlds. That, and the Race technology isn't all that far ahead, humanity catches up in a few decades. :D

Chile and Peru have since fallen to the Lizards might. However I have managed to complete the liberation of Tennessee. Despite my best efforts though I have been unable to crush the Kansas salient. It's tying down 15 divisions. <_<

American front December 1942
tennesseeliberatedjz9.png

All that's left in Sub-Saharan Africa is the mopping up. Once these French divisions are crushed, the Lizards will be able to send enough forces north to likely turn the tide against the British.
africadoneforls6.png

Smilarly the Turks have been overrun, and once they're mopped up, The Race will likely be able to take Stalingrad and link their forces together.
turksoverrunrb5.png

The war continues to seesaw in Asia. The Japanese manage to cut off another pocket in India, but the Race cut off and eliminate a large pocket in China.
chinacarvedupym6.png

chinapocketcrushedpj0.png

I'm busy upgunning my tanks with 88mm guns and supplying P-51 mustangs to those squadrons that still remain (about 5fighter, 5tacbombers). Research goes well on the nuclear and turbojet front.
techdecember1942on4.png

Last edited:

Probably because any advanced civilization that has the knowledge and capability to send hundreds of ships loaded with troops, colonists, equipment, etc to earth would probably also have weapons technology that would make our most powerful stuff look like BB guns. From what I know of the Race (I haven't read the books, but I've read about them on Wikipedia) their technology is only a little more advanced than our modern day technology. (they still use Helicopters, Fighter jets, nuclear weapons, they don't use shields, etc.) Their spaceships don't even use FTL drives.

It looks like you can write off Asia, Africa, and South America as being under race dominance. Hopefully you can save Europe, and liberate the rest of North America. The Germans don't seem to be doing too badly, but they are being squeezed in on multiple fronts. I hoping they will be able to hold out.

Keep up the good work!

Wait, the Race has cores in all provinces, right?

You're so screwed ;) They'll outproduce you and once they seize the rest of the world, you won't be able to take it back.

The World Is Lost!

Tanttu said:
Race have only cores in Cairo, so they aren't all that powerful...

Ah, I thought they had cores pretty much everywhere.

OK, so humans still have a slim chance of survival ;)

Panzer6 said:

There could be made events for those raids, it was fun to read Germans firing Railguns :rofl:.

i hope the germans hold out. hopefully you won't be overwhelmed by the race, and neither will they. In my opinion the USA and Germans are the best hope at this point. along with Britain.