• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jalex said:
I cant believe the British have recaptured the Suez Canal and moved into Palestine, for the AI that seems impressive.
Same here. They've been doing amphibious invasions all over the map. Once the British invasion event is written, I imagine that won't happen as much. As one can see the Soviet's have made a bit of a comeback, but that entire British Army Group in Palestine was annihilated. They've been losing lots of divisions lately.

easternfrontapril1943yz5.png

Meanwhile, America marches on! I'm advancing deep into the South and war winning weapons are on the drawing board. Oppenheimer is making great strides in researching nuclear weapons and a revolutionary new fighter, the P-80 Shooting Star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg

americamarch281943xh1.png

nuclearpoweryt2.png

shootingstarlt3.png

Last edited:
Eh, the last two pics are the same!

not exactly. On the second pic another resrearch project is highlighted.

Ah, my fault. :wacko:

I note another power that's holding up well.

A call roars like thunderbolt,
like clashing swords and splashing waves:
To the Rhine, the Rhine, to the German Rhine,
who wants to be the stream's guardian?

Dear fatherland, put your mind at rest,
dear fatherland, put your mind at rest,
solid stands, and staunch, the Watch, the Watch at the Rhine!
Solid stands, and staunch, the Watch, the Watch at the Rhine!

Faeelin said:
I note another power that's holding up well.

A call roars like thunderbolt,
like clashing swords and splashing waves:
To the Rhine, the Rhine, to the German Rhine,
who wants to be the stream's guardian?

Dear fatherland, put your mind at rest,
dear fatherland, put your mind at rest,
solid stands, and staunch, the Watch, the Watch at the Rhine!
Solid stands, and staunch, the Watch, the Watch at the Rhine!
The Rhine still stands German on both banks, yet the Lizards have reached the Oder and Berlin is in peril! :eek:

First the Turks fell.
theturksfallhl8.png

Then Stalingrad.
stalingradfallsnm7.png

The Soviets retake Stalingrad, but the Lizards reach the Oder
lizardsatthegatesofberlmt8.png

America continues her onslaught, cutting off several lizard divisions in Florida.
floridacutoffmb7.png

Then they were destroyed, and Florida liberated!
americamay19th1943pk4.png

Meanwhile, the Japanese continue doing quite well.
asiamay1943om8.png

It looks like this will turn out almost exactly like the books. Hopefully Mexico and maybe India will be saved though. :cool:
Edit: Damn! It looks like the Japanese try to save India failed. :(

The aliens should attack the UK :)

Deus Eversor said:
wasn't in the book written that Race had some difficulties capturing even one ffragment of Transsiberian Railroad? :[
There was a mutiny there. And of course a series of fortuitous events lead to the Soviets detonating the first human atom bomb. If these two events had happened they would be in better shape.

Are you still at war with Japan/Axis? You can't be allied, I suppose.

You should send Germans some supplies, especially oil and rare materials, if you want them to continue fighting.

Last edited:
Winner said:
Are you still at war with Japan/Axis? You can't be allied, I suppose.

You should send Germans some supplies, especially oil and rare materials, if you want them to continue fighting.
At peace, but not allies.

That's a good idea actually.

Tim O said:
At peace, but not allies.

That's a good idea actually.

Perhaps some divisions, too. AI generally sucks at two-front wars, and Germany in your game is completely surrouned...

Fun AAR so far... I haven't played too much HOI2 but i've always wondered how a worldwar mod would play like, looks fairly balanced (I know the race is almost in Berlin, but in the books, it did get nuked after all). You keep posting, I'll keep reading!

-Maximilliano