• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Yay, love the CK traits. I've been pushing for everyone to add CK education traits to their bios :p))

((I included the whole genius thing because I noticed talk about CK traits while scrolling through this thread, but including education traits is a cool idea. I honestly barely remember the CK traits since I'm terrible at the game. I wouldn't know which one to pick for a character. :D))

((I included the whole genius thing because I noticed talk about CK traits while scrolling through this thread, but including education traits is a cool idea. I honestly barely remember the CK traits since I'm terrible at the game. I wouldn't know which one to pick for a character. :D))

((Indulgent Wastrel, Clubfoot, Harelip, Hunchback, Has Great Pox... you know, the good ones! :p))

((Indulgent Wastrel, Clubfoot, Harelip, Hunchback, Has Great Pox... you know, the good ones! :p))

((All tempting choices, but I think inbred fits a Habsburg better. Not my Habsburg, but most of them. :p I'll add a few just to liven up my character.))

((Yay, love the CK traits. I've been pushing for everyone to add CK education traits to their bios :p))
((I actually really like the idea so I updated my bio about it too. :p))

Player Actions Needed:

Dukes, I need new budgets.
The rest, I need you to confirm Prince Charles de Bourgogne ((Mikkel)) as general of the army.

Tracking sheet is also updated.

Voting closes at 1/12/14 18 CET

The Duchy of Pommern shall raise two regiments of infantry and one of artillery, should we have the funds to do so.

We also grant support to the Prince of Bourgogne as our next general.

~Johann Erasmus von Eltmann, 3rd Duke of Pommern

The duchy of Mecklenburg shall improve buildings in the province, starting with buildings on the first level and then buildings that improve the economy.
Any reserve funds shall be provided for some infantry.

~John Copletios

((I.E. If the first row was empty, build the temple/constable, and if that was done, the other buildings would then be available.

hIchALc.png

A message from house de Bourgogne von Thüringia​

The Princedom of Thüringia shall raise two regiment of infantry.

~Prince Charles de Bourgogne, Prinz of Thüringia

((Can I vote on myself as general?))

The Duchy of Östpreussen shall recruit one cavalry. Any remaining funds shall go to build buildings that improve the economy.

~Adolf Krüper, Duke of Östpreussen

While I am new to court, I believe Prince Charles de Bourgogne will serve as an able general.

- Sebastian von Habsburg

I will support de Bourgogne to generalship. I trust he will be able to serve Prussia well.
Count Von Spinoza

Name: Viktor von Hachsburg
Date of Birth: April 13, 1603
Nationality: Pomeranian
Religion: Calvinist

Biography
A son to a minor lord in Pomerania, von Hachsburg spent most of his early years in the fiscal uncertainties that plagued the early decades. His father was an excellent administrator, and he was taught from very early on the finer details of administrating the realm. When elections were called, von Hachsburg ran for office as a Kinght of the Shire in his home constituency of Slupsk, and won. His hope was to solve the fiscal woes that plagued the realm, and affect his country on a larger stage. He spent his first few years in office as a quiet member of parliament, but as the year 1640 rolls around, he intends to become much more vocal in his opinions.
His Calvinist faith has affected his life to a great extent. While his father was protestant, he found Calvinism at an early age and was enamoured with its ideals of temperance. He also took a vow of celibacy, and would never bear children. However, he did not completely oppose the religious freedoms accorded by the various tolerance accords passed in the 16th Century, believing them imperative to keep the peace in the realm.

Traits: Fortune Builder//Quick//Weak//Scholar//Chaste//Temperate//Dilligent//Craven//Ambitious//Cynical

((I hope this is okay, I've never done anything like this before. If anybody sees anything they think is wrong, please tell me. I wouldn't want to be ahistorical or anything.))
((I also hope I remember that this is here))

The Bourgogne family has served our kingdom with honour in the past. I approve of making Prince Charles our general. Oh, and the Duchy of Lausitz won't be spending any of its *hiccup* money on soldiers or buildings (unless a Winery or Vineyard is available). *burp*

~ Konrad Hector Percy, 3rd Duke of Lausitz, 3rd Count of Niederlausitz, and 3rd Baron of Berlin

*Julius stands, and begins to speak*
I approve Prince de Bourgogne as General. He will serve Prussia well.

-Baron Julius Becker

Last edited:
((Voting closed. I've no idea when the next update will be, as I'm kinda busy. But I try to get it out as quick as possible))

((Shame I missed most of this game, and now it is nearly finished...))