• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Egypt looks thicc :) What is "Atenic" btw?
Slavic are quite relevant in this world, but did you divided them to more cultures or do you have singular "Slavic" culture flooding Europe? The same could be done with Huns. Huns from "Ferrara" should have different culture from ones from "Hunnic Empire".
If you didn't do it you can still make some decisions for them to adapt different cultures, but it's your story and your decisions :)

Wait... Is "Atenic" the monotheist Egyptian religion based on cult of Aton/Aten created by Pharaoh Akhenaten. Wow that makes Egypt a whole more interesting <3
The most accurate depiction of this religion would be to make them in the same group with Christian ones instead of pagans ones. Moral rules are quite similar, they don't practice Divine Marriages. They can be Orthodox/Islam of this world :)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Egypt looks thicc :) What is "Atenic" btw?
Slavic are quite relevant in this world, but did you divided them to more cultures or do you have singular "Slavic" culture flooding Europe? The same could be done with Huns. Huns from "Ferrara" should have different culture from ones from "Hunnic Empire".
If you didn't do it you can still make some decisions for them to adapt different cultures, but it's your story and your decisions :)
Already did that (in ck3). Slavs are divided in Pomeranians in Germany, Galliya in France, Polish in Sweden/Poland, Czech in Raetia-Bavaria and others.
Huns will be divided in eastern-western and Atenic is an heresy of Kemetic of the mod.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Already did that (in ck3). Slavs are divided in Pomeranians in Germany, Galliya in France, Polish in Sweden/Poland, Czech in Raetia-Bavaria and others.
Huns will be divided in eastern-western and Atenic is an heresy of Kemetic of the mod.
Great <3 Then give me your thoughts about "Atenic" cause I just edited my comment and it's the most interesting topic for me :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Wait... Is "Atenic" the monotheist Egyptian religion based on cult of Aton/Aten created by Pharaoh Akhenaten. Wow that makes Egypt a whole more interesting <3
The most accurate depiction of this religion would be to make them in the same group with Christian ones instead of pagans ones. Moral rules are quite similar, they don't practice Divine Marriages. They can be Orthodox/Islam of this world :)
That is an interesting suggestion that can be easily made into ck3. I think i will take your idea there :p

thank you
No, Thank you for reading me since Ishfania :oops:

• 2Love
Reactions:
I can't wait for CK 3 part now <3
Be sure to include link here :)
and btw I'm with you since Ishfania as well ;)
Oh, thanks then :p

I will be including the link here...im just polishing the mods and seeing what other things i can still add/do without causing major problems in the conversion to EU4 but the intro is ready :p

• 1Like
Reactions:
This AAR has been a delight from the beginning to now.

Oh, thanks then :p

I will be including the link here...im just polishing the mods and seeing what other things i can still add/do without causing major problems in the conversion to EU4 but the intro is ready :p

Assuming you plan to use the CK3 to EU4 converter, do feel free to ask questions on the release thread. The team loves to help creators like you figure things out.

• 2Like
Reactions:
This AAR has been a delight from the beginning to now.

Assuming you plan to use the CK3 to EU4 converter, do feel free to ask questions on the release thread. The team loves to help creators like you figure things out.
I have tested the CK3 to EU4 converter and it works as long as i use existing cultures and localize them to be the ones on this timeline...and i did exactly that, with so many cultures being not existent on my AAR i just renamed some of them, for example the Bavarians became the Vandals and then they become Austrians once the save is converted into eu4... and i can make a small localization patch to rename them (and others) if needed for EU4. In the case i want to add more things i can always learn to directly mod EU4...my greatest worry atm is the possibility that future CK3 patches break my saves.

• 2Like
Reactions:

I have tested the CK3 to EU4 converter and it works as long as i use existing cultures and localize them to be the ones on this timeline...and i did exactly that, with so many cultures being not existent on my AAR i just renamed some of them, for example the Bavarians became the Vandals and then they become Austrians once the save is converted into eu4... and i can make a small localization patch to rename them (and others) if needed for EU4. In the case i want to add more things i can always learn to directly mod EU4...my greatest worry atm is the possibility that future CK3 patches break my saves.

If you've got the hard drive space to spare, you can just make a copy of CK3, or use the beta feature.

• 1Like
Reactions:
This story has been a delight to read, looking forward to the next installment!

Reactions: