• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 6- War with New York, vassalization sprees

I get conquest on DC for Conoy (Maryland). However, they have a truce with me, and they are also in New York's sphere.

Comedic Relief: I converted Kentucky in 11 days, and then they changed to my culture in around 4 months.

I then war with Alberta, originally as a call to arms, but later as a ploy to vassalize Nunavut, which succeeded.

Ontario callss me to arms with new York, something which I deny.

I then get 3 alliance offers, all of which are accepted.

I then wage war with New York with the alliance Cassus Belli.

Here's the New York attack while I was at home fighting rebels:

I then answer a Misssippian Call to Arms against Lousiana, a power which i vastly underestimated.

I then answer another call to arms from them against North Carolina, and then vassalize them in the peace deal.

I then answer yet another call to arms from them, this time against south Carolina.

Ontario then gets peace with New York, cutting them down to just New York and New Jersey. I then get New Jersey and Manhattan, a Center of Trade.

North America at the end of 1431: North Carolina mysteriously all got beaten my Tennessee nationalists under my nose...

Deseret! Oh no!
I've been able to deal with them in my games in this mod as both New York and Carolina (especially the latter, since I've played longer and been able to take a lot more, including California). Don't worry.

Yay for Alaska! In my games as Indiana and New York they get mounted by those Canadians in British Columbia(yes very bad pun...).

It's amazing what's going on in the deep south in your game. In my Indiana game they're neutered by southern nationalist rebellions, until I bring them under my control...:ninja:

Chapter 7

I wanted to make an update since I haven't for a while.

I go to war with Florida for Mississippi.

Virginia joins against us.

I also go to war against Tennessee for them.

Georgia declares its independence.

Sorry, but no...

Peace with Virginia: