• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 5, 2008
overall this game has great potential, but there are many bugs/game mechanics that need to be worked out. such as the memory leak, however, that is already known. also, it seemed that the comm audio files don't have a very smooth start. this may be because of the memory leak or not, i'm not sure. the final problem that i noticed isn't really a bug, but it's annoying. while in combat with enemy fighters, the ai has a habbit of flying straight towards me while attacking without ever pulling away. for example, if i'm not moving at all, the ai will run into me over and over and over. while i'm trying to turn about to bring the enemy ship into view, i have to boost to about a 5000 range before i can actually fire on it. if i don't, i'll end up flying in circles endlessly with the enemy ship at a constant range of 100 - 400.

if any of the devs are interested...try to add more variable to the flight path of attacking fighters.

okay this is a very strange glitch i just ran into. there was a problem with the mission ending correctly so i decided to press escape and load back to my last save. as soon as the escape button menu came up it said mission accomplished. when the "dream screen" loaded, the escape menu was still showing, so i pressed "continue" when i did, the ship hud came up while i was inside the base and all of the base option buttons disappeared..weird.