• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Silly question maybe

How did you get the whole map onto your screen like that? (The one with Basilisk-country and Huge Tracts of Land.) Or is that just some really nifty bit of photoshop?

Otherwise very nice AAR,

Wait for i-i-it...

[anchor=2]History of the Beaten-Black-&-Blue Eagle[/anchor]

scrollpoland2cx1.gif

That last one I could actually read...

... and it looked fantastic and professional... :eek: :eek: ;)

Oh, and your ex just paid me to make those earlier comments, nothing personal... Blame it on my poor eyesight and lack of judgement... :D

I bet that no one is going to get the joke... but a Catalan king of Poland is absolutely normal. It's our second home, poetically speaking :rofl:

As a postscript, the final Polish court fled the victorious Fatimids to the court of the emigre Wszebor Piast. In Desmumu.

Don't worry, though. The Jews tracked them down & destroyed Poland-on-the-Blackwater. In the name of historical correctness. :p

The New Krid said:
How did you get the whole map onto your screen like that? (The one with Basilisk-country and Huge Tracts of Land.) Or is that just some really nifty bit of photoshop?

Otherwise very nice AAR,

Well, I haven't convinced anyone to join on my AAR's own merits yet, but it's still nice to have someone use their second or third post over here. Thanks! & welcome!

Yes, there're some resolution mods you can find in the main forum, but it makes the header & the sidebar too short & at least on my laptop are more annoying than useful. But otherwise, as nice as it would be, there's no full map zoomout, although that's the effect I'm going for.

So yeah, I use 11 screen captures & tie 'em together. If anyone wants a post on how to do it, lemme know.

Kurt Steinbrenner said:
I bet that no one is going to get the joke... but a Catalan king of Poland is absolutely normal. It's our second home, poetically speaking

You're right. I have absolutely no idea why that would be true. :confused:

Otoh, I'm happy to report that since the Catalan came last, they more or less won against the Castillans! & their crown wasn't inherited - it was usurped - & they continued to rule the Catalan steppes long after* the fall of Poland proper. :D
j.

*(well, ok, for like a decade or two, but we're getting there)

Last edited:
Poor Poles, they were building a nice empire and then ended up completely crushed.

thrashing mad said:
History of the Beaten-Black-&-Blue Eagle? :rofl: :mad:

Thank you for visiting :rofl::mad:
j.

Llywelyn said:
Thank you for visiting :rofl::mad:
j.

Man i`m still subscribed to this AAR, and i`m reading it every time when there`s new post. Not much comments - True :eek:o I`ll try to improve :D *

* well, i have to consider this after your cruel parody =)

thrashing mad said:
your cruel parody =)

Man, I'm just telling it like it is. :D

Just sorry the AI isn't (& history wasn't! ;)) so good at saving Poland from its neighbors as you are :D
j.

Wouldn't the Castillian usurpers have been more fun though? Ah well.

Llywelyn said:
Well, I haven't convinced anyone to join on my AAR's own merits yet

If it means that much too you, I can give you my Paradox Purity ring in trophy. ;) :eek:o

Anyway, thanks for the answer. If you have absolutely nothing else to do, I would be interested to know how you get it so seamless. Don't however, bother yourself if I am alone in this desire and/or you find more pressing or amusing matters to occupy yourself with.

Krid said:
If it means that much too you, I can give you my Paradox Purity ring in trophy. ;) :eek:o
Aww, shucks. :D

Anyway, thanks for the answer. If you have absolutely nothing else to do, I would be interested to know how you get it so seamless. Don't however, bother yourself if I am alone in this desire and/or you find more pressing or amusing matters to occupy yourself with.
Travelling to Beijing this week, but maybe afterwards. In the meantime, if you aren't doing too much, feel free to join in over in OT land, where I'm hosting Dark Cult 9: College of Cardinals.