• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Malik van Ishtar

Private
8 Badges
Feb 28, 2019
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Impire
Yesterday, I encountered such bug: When you try to attack guarding marauders and you have greater advantage over them then a communication pops up and you can decide to wheteher let them escape and take what they guard, attack and fight them or leave them alone but for some reasons (bug of course) I couldn't even click any of those options and I had to click 'ESC' Buttom to leave it. And no matter how many I attack them when that communication appear on screen I cannot click any options and can't capture the guarded place. I played as Sarkhans in custom scenario and I have full stake army every time but as long as this is not fight I cannot do anything (sometiomes when I divide my army on smaller one then this communication/message with 3 otpions do not appear but I am losing units becasue of this)! Please help and fix it.

Reactions: