- Nov 9, 2010
NEW YORK, November 15, 2011 – Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games have today revealed details of their limited closed beta for King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame, their forthcoming Real Time Strategy game releasing on PC in Q1 2012.
A quest of the ages soon begins for the noblest of warriors and battle-hardened knights alike. Gamers can also discover glorious glimpses of adventures to come in 10 brand new screenshots of the game.
Ready your quills and apply for the closed beta here:
Opening today, King Arthur’s Court will begin accepting applications for a limited number of spaces until midday on Friday, November 22nd.
If your might is great and you are selected for a place in the Closed Beta, you will receive a confirmation e-mail on Monday, November 28th. Stand at the ready, for your chivalry may be called into action, along with your fellow knights.
About King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame:
The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale...
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers and flying fantasy monsters
- Intense boss fights, where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes
- Lose yourself in a story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests & special events
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells
- Your choices will unlock special content, spells & units with unique possibilities with every choice
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers
Read more about the game here: