• Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020
Apr 25, 2012
Edit: Taking a break until we have goods on the new server. (Awaiting wipe and rebuild)

----------------------
I have not tested to perform trades through forum before, but I've been active in Boston trading; you may recognize me from there.

The Kin Secret/Hearth Secret I am using is "SalemTrader". Do note that you need to capitalize the letters correctly and that the "" are not a part of the secret. Using my secret, is my prefered method for communication, but I also read forum personal messages.

I will mostly available during European evenings.

I prefer silver as payment, but can often also accept Hay for a trading value of 5 silver each.

If you are unsure about the effect or look of certain items, you can probably find the information at salemwiki.info.

Disclaimer: if I am not replying, it may very well mean I am currently busy and away from computer :(.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Materials:
  • Bar of Iron 100 s
  • Nail 20 s
  • Leather 15s
  • 1 kg Oatmeal Flour 10 s
  • 1 kg Barley Flour 15 s
  • Yellow-Stained Cotton Cloth 27.5 s
  • Indian Cotton Cloth 55 s
  • Egyptian Cotton Cloth 88 s
  • Sea-Island Cotton Cloth 110 s
  • 3 x Leaf of Colewort: 2 s total
  • 2 x Leaf of Green Cabbage: 4 s total
  • 3 x Pumpkin Flesh: 4 s total
  • Rested Pie Dough 4 s

Tools & Weapons:
  • Dowsing Rods 200 s
  • Metal Axe 140 s
  • Metal Shovel 125 s
  • Spanish Sabre 100 s
  • Sturdy Sled 510 s
  • Flint & Steel 110 s
  • Bucket 22 s
  • Backpack 80 s
  • Dry Goods Bag 25 s
  • Leather Planter's Pouch 40 s
  • Cotton Planter's Pouch 100 s
  • Rope 12 s
  • Fishing Pole 110 s
  • Makeshift Fishing Rod 12 s

Fishing Baits & Lures:
  • Cricket Moth 10 s
  • Seaweed Bobbler 30 s
  • Shark Bait 220 s
  • Stick Spinner 110 s
  • Tasty Sink-knot 5 s

Food:
  • Cabbage Cakes 7.5 s (Great Black Bile gluttony and Black Bile recovery)
    (Heal 12.5 12.5 12.5 20.0)
    8.0 0.0 0.0 16.0
    0.0 8.0 0.0 15.0
    8.0 0.0 0.0 17.5
    0.0 8.0 0.0 18.0

• Barley Cakes 7.5 s (Good Yellow Bile Gluttony)
    (Heal 12.0 12.0 12.0 12.0)
    0.0 0.0 12.0 0.0
    0.0 0.0 14.0 0.0
    0.0 0.0 16.0 0.0
    8.0 0.0 8.0 12.0

• Humble Meat Pie 7 s (Good starter when you are raising mostly Phlegm; good for overall recovery)
    (Heal 17.5 17.5 17.5 17.5)
    18.0 0.0 0.0 6.0
    0.0 18.0 0.0 5.0
    0.0 0.0 18.0 7.5
    0.0 18.0 0.0 8.0

• Mushroom Pie 6.5 s
  • Pumpkin Pie 8.5 s
  • Greeb Cabbage Chuck Roast 10 s

Seeds
  • 15 x Cabbage Seeds - 30 s
  • 50 x Cereal Seeds - 40 s
  • 50 x Cotton Seeds - 25 s
  • 50 x Pumpkin Seeds - 50 s
Vanity - Boots:
  • Trapper Boots 53.3 s

Vanity - Coats, Robes & Dresses:
  • Admiral Uniform 400 s
  • Pilgrim's Coat 100 s
  • Priestly Robes 75 s

Vanity - Pants, Pantaloons & Hoses:
  • Farmer's Pants 25 s
  • Fyne Pantaloons 175 s
  • Nobleman's Trousers 400 s
  • Pilgrim's Pants 100 s

Vanity - Shirts, Vests & Jackets:
  • Cotton Shirt 100 s
  • Farmer's Jacket 145 s
  • Farmer's Shirt 50 s
  • Nobleman's Jacket 400 s
  • Trapper Jacket 67 s
  • Wool Sweater 50 s

Vanity - Shoes:
  • Trapper Boots 54 s

Vanity - Masks:
  • Wicker Man 9 s
  • John BarleyCorn 100 s (Display is in, thx Staxjax)
  • Maple Mustache Masque 10 s
  • Opera Masque 50 s

Last edited:

unmerged(480130)

Second Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2012
Id like to point out that Droj in his trade thread sells sea island cotton cloth for half of your price, so you might have some hard time selling it for your price.

Apr 25, 2012
Id like to point out that Droj in his trade thread sells sea island cotton cloth for half of your price, so you might have some hard time selling it for your price.
Thank you for pointing that out. I think he is undervaluing Sea Cotton given the work and investment required to achieve it, specially compared to other silver-earning methods such as smelting iron. I think there is a significant risk that he will either not be able to produce enough Sea Cotton or will not be reachable enough for all customers.

unmerged(477872)

First Lieutenant
Apr 18, 2012
Funny how another trade thread suddenly appears after I posted mine. Maybe we could come to some sort of agreement on prices and a trade partners deal by recommending fellow traders for goods we currently don't have.

I know we often speak in-game naosnule and debate on Market prices and cotton was one of topic iirc.

My prices on cotton will change and as to what, you will fund out soon. Of course base materials such as cloth should be more expensive than their individual value from say the crafting of a coat.

I don't doubt my capability of producing enough sea island as all it boils down to is time and effort. Anything better than yellow stained imo is a luxury item and should be considerably more. What prices would be reasonable and what would people be willing to pay? After all there should be exclusivity with some luxury items otherwise what would be the point. At the moment there seems to be a high demand for sea island and not enough supply and from the sounds of trading in Boston people are currently refusing to pay exorbitant amounts for such luxury.

Sorry to offload on your trade thread but I feel the timing is appropriate. Maybe these are the things we could discuss in-game or via PM.

Apr 25, 2012
Funny how another trade thread suddenly appears after I posted mine. Maybe we could come to some sort of agreement on prices and a trade partners deal by recommending fellow traders for goods we currently don't have.

I know we often speak in-game naosnule and debate on Market prices and cotton was one of topic iirc.

My prices on cotton will change and as to what, you will fund out soon. Of course base materials such as cloth should be more expensive than their individual value from say the crafting of a coat.

I don't doubt my capability of producing enough sea island as all it boils down to is time and effort. Anything better than yellow stained imo is a luxury item and should be considerably more. What prices would be reasonable and what would people be willing to pay? After all there should be exclusivity with some luxury items otherwise what would be the point. At the moment there seems to be a high demand for sea island and not enough supply and from the sounds of trading in Boston people are currently refusing to pay exorbitant amounts for such luxury.

Sorry to offload on your trade thread but I feel the timing is appropriate. Maybe these are the things we could discuss in-game or via PM.
You've had a trade thread since forever. The fact that you recently made yet another trade thread had little to no impact on my decision to make one. My village has considered a trade thread in forum for a long time, but I was hoping someone else from my village was able to, but noone else could, which is why I finally made one. Naturally, I checked out other trade threads of relevance, such as yours, before setting prices.

unmerged(477872)

First Lieutenant
Apr 18, 2012
Do you wish to continue talking on this thread? I've had trade linked in my sig for a while, just not a thread no that's besides the point. It wasn't the kind of productive response I were expecting. Apologies if you found my initial response provocative.

Apr 25, 2012
Do you wish to continue talking on this thread? I've had trade linked in my sig for a while, just not a thread no that's besides the point. It wasn't the kind of productive response I were expecting. Apologies if you found my initial response provocative.
I think it is best to keep trade threads for trading only and letting things off-topic be outside of the thread. I will glady discuss things with you later, when we meet online ingame.

Apr 19, 2012
Graphic for John Barleycorn is in, seen somebody wearing one the other day...it looks awesome.

unmerged(489435)

Corporal
May 11, 2012
still buying devil worts if so meet me ingame

~Bad2dabone