• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wonderful update (and the entire AAR, of course)! I am looking forward to your Glory of Ulm (I had to use this joke before it becomes obsolete ;) )!

Good Read - Not enough infamy.

Thanks for the AAR Avinidian. It was very enjoyable to read.

Pity GBR had to cheat in the end by being competent :p

Thanks for the kind words! I agree about the UK. How dare they! :mad:

Great AAR! Yep, dreadnaught fleet is too small;).

Come to think of it, in my game I had 600+ dreadnaughts at the end without any financial difficulties whatsoever. Despite it's size, with a colonial empire the Netherlands can become a monster.

Oh, I could have had more, if not for those infernal Great War losses.

Wonderful update (and the entire AAR, of course)! I am looking forward to your Glory of Ulm (I had to use this joke before it becomes obsolete ;) )!

I hope you'll like it! I'm excited about the chance to play NNM.

Good Read - Not enough infamy.

:D Somebody must be a fan of that Krakow world conquest from a few months back.

Oh, I could have had more, if not for those infernal Great War losses.
Heh, I might've rage-quit if I was in your situation, from what I saw the Russian AI was just too stupid to transfer troops away from NGF once you were winning there to deal with the UK. Anyways, great AAR.:)

Heh, I might've rage-quit if I was in your situation, from what I saw the Russian AI was just too stupid to transfer troops away from NGF once you were winning there to deal with the UK. Anyways, great AAR.:)

Between you and me (and well, everybody else reading this post), I would have ragequit if it wasn't for an AAR.

Great Game, well done sir! Good to keep playing after losing a war. I've found that sometimes, to manage the nation in the right direction, losing a war is exactly what you need in this game.

Great Game, well done sir! Good to keep playing after losing a war. I've found that sometimes, to manage the nation in the right direction, losing a war is exactly what you need in this game.

I think a part of that is that the AI so rarely takes territory unless it has cores.

Bad Ulm, maybe you should try playing some India state and invade the UK?

Well, maybe with HOD in the future. :) Already have my next (and final) AAR running for AHD.