• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now now, play nice.

Though he is right. Unfortunately virtually every thread is a 'wish thread' which means no-one would read it if everything was crammed into it. :D

Ayeshteni

Sandmann said:
Another wish, there is a wish thread, use it please.

Yeah, well, my request is number one. I figured this would be a thread about leader management and how they would be handled in general, though. Not just my idea.

BiB said:
Well, check the interview Johan gave, he specifically mentions the Victoria leader system ...

The question is if that it is the leadership points system, or the leader pool (where you can view unassigned leaders). I like how in EU2 leaders are rare, as it allows one to easily modify the power balance (IE, just give nation A a few more leaders and bam! they become a lot more powerful).

5678 said:
The question is if that it is the leadership points system, or the leader pool (where you can view unassigned leaders). I like how in EU2 leaders are rare, as it allows one to easily modify the power balance (IE, just give nation A a few more leaders and bam! they become a lot more powerful).
Yes, that's true. For example Bohemia has only few leaders in Eu2 placed in later dates, so at the beginning they has nothing. Only Žižka is saving the situation. :)
And as many peoples said before in other places, beating him is bordering with a wonder (or god's bless).

BiB said:
Well, check the interview Johan gave, he specifically mentions the Victoria leader system ...
which is excellent.

KaRei said:
Yes, that's true. For example Bohemia has only few leaders in Eu2 placed in later dates, so at the beginning they has nothing. Only Žižka is saving the situation. :)
And as many peoples said before in other places, beating him is bordering with a wonder (or god's bless).

Yeah, exactly.

5678 said:
For Vicky. In EU2 (and presumably EU3) the military side of things is much more important, and if all armies had leaders, it would seriously distort things.

eh no?!

5678 said:
For Vicky. In EU2 (and presumably EU3) the military side of things is much more important....
You obviously haven't seen my Vicky games.

Yakman said:
You obviously haven't seen my Vicky games.

I guess. You can win the game without expanding, so the military side of things is not too important. Whereas in EU2 you're almost required to expand to obtain a decent economy.