• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sarganto

Random User Title
37 Badges
Mar 11, 2007
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Deus Vult
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
Hello fellow or new reader of this AAR. Before you start reading, I want to tell you, that this AAR changed a lot in the first few pages, so don't stop reading after the first 2 or 3 posts. It gets even more hilarious and weirder when you read further, so turn off your brain and have fun :D
But now, read my original first post in this thread:

------
Ok, first of all let me explain, what I am doing here. I will play a random Scenario, created with RickRand, a Random Scenario Program, which you can find here:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300739&page=1&pp=20

I would like you to see this thread more or less as a promotion-thread for this program, as I had the best Victoria games ever with these random-scenarios and I hope some of you will try it too.
I also hope, that you excuse my bad Kraut-English :rofl:

This is also my first AAR and I will focus more or less on the game itself, so no big story around it. Maybe...but don't expect too much :)
The game itself will provide enough action.

Sadly, the random scenarios are not to stable, so there is a chance, that the savegame will be broke.
Anyway, I have created a savegame and now you have to choose, which nation I should play.

1. Dai Viet
It is located in north Japan, with Hokkaido and north of Honshu under it's control. It also has 3 or 4 provinces in China, near Beijing I think. Most important, it has a lot of cores in Mongolia and north China. A lot of uncivilized Nations around and enough cores, to expand quickly. With good resources at hand, this should not be too hard.
If you want ot see the Vietjapanoese lay their hands on China...and the tiny rest of the world, choose this option.

2. Parma
Located in South-West England and North-Ireland, with cores on everything on the British Isles, except Scotland (damn these Scots :wacko: ). There are only unciv-nations on the British Isles, so they will fall sooner or later to the independent Italians, so they could turn their attention to the european mainland and eventually conquer the Italian Homelands :D
So, if you want to see British Italians beat the shit out of Europe, choose this option.

3. Modena
Located in the middle of South-America, with gaps in their country, split up in 3 Parts with no land connection to each other, this will need fighting from the beginning to the end. They have cores from the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean, all the way in the middle of South-America. Enough uncived-room for expansion, but also a strong independent neighbour in the north, who has to be faced sooner or later. (It's Hesse-Darmstadt...uuhhh fear the Hessen! >_<)
If you want to see me struggle to unify this country and conquer all of at least South-America, then you should pick this option.

None of these nations is a Great Power in the beginning, but I think they have the potential, to become an respectable Empire, with Nr.1 even beeing able to accomplish world domination, but I won't promise anything here :D
The other 2 will need fast expansion, to get good resources, but they both have cores on iron/coal provinces, so no problem here.
I haven't looked at the political parties yet, but I guess there are waiting some nasty surprises.
I would have added screenshots...but actually I forgot, how to take screenshots ingame -.-
So let's say I didn't add screenshots to surprise you with your choice :D

I hope enough people show interest in an AAR like this and some of you tell me, which nation you want me to play. I will start as soon as one nation has a majority, but as soon as possible. Can't wait to play :D

Sarganto

/edit
THERE IT STARTS...my damn Kraut-English. How can I change the title from "ARR" into "AAR" :eek:o
/edit²
Or ARR is a new acronym for "After Randomization Report"
s000.gif

Last edited:
Sarganto said:
Ok, first of all let me explain, what I am doing here. I will play a random Scenario, created with RickRand, a Random Scenario Program, which you can find here:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300739&page=1&pp=20

I would like you to see this thread more or less as a promotion-thread for this program, as I had the best Victoria games ever with these random-scenarios and I hope some of you will try it too.
I also hope, that you excuse my bad Kraut-English :rofl:

This is also my first AAR and I will focus more or less on the game itself, so no big story around it. Maybe...but don't expect too much :)
The game itself will provide enough action.

Sadly, the random scenarios are not to stable, so there is a chance, that the savegame will be broke.
Anyway, I have created a savegame and now you have to choose, which nation I should play.

1. Dai Viet
It is located in north Japan, with Hokkaido and north of Honshu under it's control. It also has 3 or 4 provinces in China, near Beijing I think. Most important, it has a lot of cores in Mongolia and north China. A lot of uncivilized Nations around and enough cores, to expand quickly. With good resources at hand, this should not be too hard.
If you want ot see the Vietjapanoese lay their hands on China...and the tiny rest of the world, choose this option.

2. Parma
Located in South-West England and North-Ireland, with cores on everything on the British Isles, except Scotland (damn these Scots :wacko: ). There are only unciv-nations on the British Isles, so they will fall sooner or later to the independent Italians, so they could turn their attention to the european mainland and eventually conquer the Italian Homelands :D
So, if you want to see British Italians beat the shit out of Europe, choose this option.

3. Modena
Located in the middle of South-America, with gaps in their country, split up in 3 Parts with no land connection to each other, this will need fighting from the beginning to the end. They have cores from the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean, all the way in the middle of South-America. Enough uncived-room for expansion, but also a strong independent neighbour in the north, who has to be faced sooner or later. (It's Hesse-Darmstadt...uuhhh fear the Hessen! >_<)
If you want to see me struggle to unify this country and conquer all of at least South-America, then you should pick this option.

None of these nations is a Great Power in the beginning, but I think they have the potential, to become an respectable Empire, with Nr.1 even beeing able to accomplish world domination, but I won't promise anything here :D
The other 2 will need fast expansion, to get good resources, but they both have cores on iron/coal provinces, so no problem here.
I haven't looked at the political parties yet, but I guess there are waiting some nasty surprises.
I would have added screenshots...but actually I forgot, how to take screenshots ingame -.-
So let's say I didn't add screenshots to surprise you with your choice :D

I hope enough people show interest in an AAR like this and some of you tell me, which nation you want me to play. I will start as soon as one nation has a majority, but as soon as possible. Can't wait to play :D

Sarganto

/edit
THERE IT STARTS...my damn Kraut-English. How can I change the title from "ARR" into "AAR" :eek:o
/edit²
Or ARR is a new acronym for "After Randomization Report"
s000.gif

Yes Do It!

I would have intrest in seeing this AAr. Pics? :)

As I couldn't wait for you to decide, what I should play, I picked option 1:

The mighty nation of DAI VIET
I don't want an absolute disaster in my first AAR, so I picked the strongest of the 3 nations....and oh well, I tried Parma and got slaughtered
s153.gif

So let's see what we've got here:
start1zs4.jpg

Ahhh..the beautiful yellow nation of Dai Viet with an "Ainu"-Population of 6 Million. Surprisingly, the Ainu are the real inhabitants of north-Japan and the Population you get is absolutely random.
We are a monarchy, which makes me the king of this yellow Kingdom
s022.gif

We have State Capitalism, so I can decide in what factories I am going to abuse my fellow Eskimo-Japanese.
The King doesn't like minorities, so we have residence minority-policies.
Sadly, we don't have a party with Full Citizenship and State Capitalism, so we will have to change to a laissez-faire party sooner or later, to promote our new slaves...errhh...I mean fellow citizens to clerks and craftsmen.
I won't promote Capitalists, because I think they suck. (At least the King of Dai Viet thinks so ;) ).
Best of all, we have to factories: 1 Luxury furniture factory and a machine parts factory. So there is no need to hurry, researching this type of factory and we can focus on military techs.

And that's how our cores look like.
start2cg7.jpg

I actually forgot, that the cores aren't that important in Victoria, because I was playing a lot EU2 lately ;)

And that's the Masterplan for the next few years. Codewort: "KKnD"
startplanrd2.jpg

KKnD = Krush, Kill and Destroy
(yeahh I know, it's "crush", so no kraut-english here :D )

The goals are set. We try to unify Japan under the vietnameskimonese flag and then expand into China and our Mongol-Cores. So military techs will be the first thing to research.
Then we will sooner or later turn our attention to our uncivilized neighbours in the south: Annam (blue) and Poland (ugly-yellow)

So, here we go with the first Random Scenario AAR ever!
s123.gif

The next update follows right away.

I will refer from now on only as "The King" to myself.
And the King lied in the previous post, we have 3 factories, but the King was actually too lazy, to search in our chinese provinces. It's a regular clothes factory. So there we have 3 factories, producing stuff, that needs stuff, we don't produce ourselves and would have to buy on the world market.
Great!...NOT!

The King watched the situation for 2 months, as the state swiftly run out of money and decided to do, what every good leader of a nation has to do (as we learned from Mr. Bush), when the economy lies on the floor: GO TO WAR!

Before we could even choose a target for expansion, the filthy uncivilized Lithuanians wanted to be allied with us.
lithbnddeclde7.jpg

Wondering, how they were even able to build a boat, to sende the message to us, we declined their request by telling their ambassador, that their was a faster way to their home in the east...
The even believed, that the world is not flat! Infidels! They will pay for that...later -.-

As we planned to expand, we looked for a potent ally on the chinese mainland, and found out, that the Jodhpur-King loves us. I guess he's gay or something. With his vast land, it's one of the Great Powers and could be useful in the future wars...as long as we don't turn our backs to them
s097.gif

jodhpuralliance1fg6.jpg

The next step was to find an more or less easy target and to the King's surprise, we found the easiest target EVER: Oranje
oranje1gi4.jpg

Not only, that they are orange and not yellow, like we are, nooo....they are not even orange! Their country is red
s006.gif

Red like the blood of their soldiers...oh wait? Of their soldiers? What soldiers?

Sadly (for them), their country is split in two pieces. The first part is the one near the King's lands and the other one is....somewhere in Kasachstan or something like that
s016.gif

oranje2pv1.jpg

So they have all their soldiers there, because their capitol is also located there.

The red lands, that will soon be yellow, are rich of ore and coal, so they will help us to reorganize our crippled economy, maybe with a steel factory. Until then, every factory will be closed, to hinder further losses.

So the first Clipper Transport of the great imperial fleet is in production and our troops are in training, to handle the situation of "no resistance" they will face.
Most important is, to get a good peace deal, before the first revolts start in the conquered lands, as we can't handle any resistance yet with our ultraweak army.

So let's see, what the next months will bring to the Japeskivietnodaimese-Empire.
s244.gif

After 5 years of war against Oranje and their revolting irregular armies, it was done: All of the red colour was gone and replaced by the most beautiful colour in the world.
The King was pleased.
s022.gif

A pic from the war, South Sakhalin already revolting. Later, almost every damn province revolted at least one time.
oranjewar1mt4.jpg

And then he got angry. He couldn't take all of the red provinces in one peace deal. He assembled his advisors to tell him what to do. If he didn't like the advise, the advisor got painted in red and had to live a life in shame and dishonor, as a "redling".
After the 14th time hearing the same advise, he allowed the advisor to stay as yellow as he was and did the following:
The absolute humiliation of the Oranje in the whole world!
Well that wasn't too hard after all. Just pointing out, that a country named "Oranje" was full of Redlings, was good enough, to cost them enough prestige points for further cheap cheap wars against them
s244.gif

oranjehumilqo1.jpg

Now we have to wait for 4 years, so the peacetime is over.
4 years of no war. The King doesn't like that
s064.gif

While at war, we produced one more infantry division and every nation starts with one infantry and one cavalry divison. So, the "Dai Army" now counts 2 infantry divisions, 1 cavalry division and 1 clipper transport.
Nothing can stop us now
s129.gif

Lol, cool AAR! Who are you going to attack next? Maybe someone in Japan?

What options did you use?

Maybe you now have a good reason to fight your way to the Oranje capital :D.

Last edited:
Taylor said:
Lol, cool AAR! Who are you going to attack next? Maybe someone in Japan?

What options did you use?

Maybe you now have a good reason to fight your way to the Oranje capital :D.
I play with difficulty and AI aggressiveness both normal. As you can adjust the aggressiveness in rickrand, it's already high enough and there are enough wars going on. But I won't bore you here with random wars of countries, you don't know nothing about. Who cares, if random country A DoWes random country B in North America? For now, I don't. There have been no other wars in Asia yet, but you know, that the King will fix that :p

Fighting through to the Oranje Capitol could be an idea, the King will think about.
You never know, what he will do next
s050.gif

Ok, this is bullshit.
The savefile is already broken. I will upload the latest savegame.

I can't start any of the saved games, neither the autosave, nor an older savegame. Nothing works. Should have tried to load it, before I started this AAR
s064.gif

But let's not cry about it. Will start another AAR with another random map.
And this time I will test everything, before I start -.-

Here is the latest savegame:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103313175/DaiViet-AAR.rar.html

Sarganto said:
Ok, this is bullshit.

I can't start any of the saved games, neither the autosave, nor an older savegame. Nothing works. Should have tried to load it, before I started this AAR
s064.gif

Thats cool. I had the same issue with my random game.

As I never played it in the normal Victoria, I will now bring it to new glory and might:

THE BIG WHITE BLOB

Thaaaat's right, I will play Austria :)

Start-1.jpg

We have another white blob near us, but that problem will be solved soon.
btw. I won't tell you, what I think, Austria looks like at the moment
s520.gif

The Austrian Empire is rich of factories and resources. We start with 8 factories (I tweaked the number of factories you start with a bit), so we can concentrate once more on the important things in life of an Austrian Emperor: blobbing

That's how our cores look like:
Start-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Of course we will try to unify all our cores under the Flag of the Blob. All hail the Blob!

As insane advisor, the Emperor of the Blob keeps the King of Dai Viet around him, with unforeseen results:
The King: THERE THEY ARE AGAIN!!!11 KILL EM! KILL EEEEM!
Emperor: What? Who? Where? Hum?
Oranje-again.jpg

The King: It's the Redlings again! They destroyed my kingdom by corrupting my savegame! Kill 'em! QUICKLY! And bring the yellow beautifulness to them!
Emperor: But we are not yellow. We are the white Blob.
The King: INFIDEL! You dare to be something different than yellow? GUARDS! Hang him up the highest tree!
Emperor: Maybe you forgot, that your Kingdom is no more? You can stay here, but only if you don't try to kill me.
The King: Well...I won't promise...
s064.gif

And so they planned, to erase everything red (especially the Oranje-Redlings) on this earth, bring peace to the Kings mind again.

Fist thing to do, was to set in a new ruling party of monkeys. They have nothing to say in our blobby empire, but we need them anyway.
We go with the neo-absolutists, because of the state capitalism. So we can build factories ourselves, instead of relying on the non-excisting captialists.
neo-absolut.jpg

We also found 2 easy targets for our first war, directly in our neighbourhood. They are both dirty-white or as other people refer to it: brown

Emperor: I have marked the two possible targets with 2 different colours. Cambodia is marked yellow and Gregoria is marked orange.
The King: TAKE THE YELLOW OPTION!!!111
war-choices.jpg

Emperor: They don't have any armies in their territory next to us.
The King: You know, I tried that once and it didn't work out as intended.
Emperor: We will see.
cambo-war.jpg

So war was been declared to Cambodia and their territory was soon blobbed.
cambo-war1.jpg

As they noticed, that they don't have a chance against our mighty 2-division army with their irregular revolts, they offered peace:
cambo-offer.jpg

The King: Don't take this offer. It's a filthy trick, because they don't want us to take all of their territory. BUT I AM INTELLIGENT! THEY WON'T FOOL US!
Emperor: Obviously. We decline anyway and try to humiliate them.
The King: Or them tell, that Schwerin and Wittenberge would be ok, because we need immediate access to the sea!
Emperor: Why do we need access to the sea? There are enough targets to blob on this continent.
The King: BECAUSE WE HAVE TO RECONQUER MY KINGDOM! It has silently sneaked from North of Japan to Australia and now, look what the fool is doing there. He can't win this fight. Ooohhh my yellow pearl of beautifulness...
daiviet.jpg

Anyway, the Cambodians don't accept any of our peace-proposals. We have 54% warscore, but they didn't accept either humiliation, nor sceding Schwerin and Wittenberge.
But then, something happens, that changes the situation a little bit:
panjab-war.jpg

The King: Suddenly, their offer looks a lot more tempting.
Emperor: At least this is a war, where we can rebuild a little bit of our lost prestige.

Will the Panjab put an end to the white blob?
Will the Cambodians scede more provinces in the next war?
Will the King ever rule again in Dai Viet and move it again to North Japan?

All of this and more in the next episode. So stay tuned
s339.gif

Sarganto said:
Ok, this is bullshit.

s064.gif

I fixed your save file. You can download it from here. Did you generate your scenario with RickRand 0.5b? Because I'm pretty sure that this issue is fixed in 0.5c. (I forgot to mention that I also fixed this bug because I thought it was just a minor issue, didn't know that it could corrupt a save file)

edit: but you seem to do pretty well with the new game. The remarks about the 'lost kingdom of Dai Vet' are funny :rofl: . I hope the King will restore his lost kingdom!

Last edited:
The next episode is coming faster than I thougt ^^

Shortly after the declaration of war, Mysore offered to be our ally.
Ignoring the fact, that they are greenlings, we accepted the offer and hoped to gain some help in the conflict against Panjab. They also brought Latvia into the conflict, but their lands are somewhere in Finland, so no help here. Mysore actually doesn't have a land border to Panjab. So they are more or less useless in this conflict.
mysore-ally.jpg

Panjab started to invade our blob and we answered by producing one more division and as soon as it was ready for deployment, the Metis Confederacy also wanted to be our friend.

The King: I would accept.
Emperor: Since when do you like to be allied to someone?
The King: Oh, this wasn't a declaration of war? Damn it, I already accepted without reading the small printed stuff.

That's what you get for messing with the white blob:
metis-ally.jpg

panjab-problems.jpg

The King: Great, we are still the only country with a land border to them. As I say: diplomacy is for gays, fishermen and communists.
Emperor: Why fishermen?
The King: See? Nobody is offended, that I don't like gays or communists. They always ask about the fishermen.

But there were also other things happening in the world...
daiviet1.jpg

The King: What a faggot is now ruling this country. He didn't annex them completely! He is ruining EVERYTHING.

Our blobby armies managed to fight one infantry division of the enemy until they were all dead, which left the Panjabs with 1 cavalry and 1 dragoon division. The cavalry was deep in our territory and got encircled, eaten up by the blob.
panjab-fight1.jpg

Surprisingly, the evil white blob "Abu Dhabi", that was now allied to us through the Metis Confederacy, sent us Exp.Corps - 2 irregular and 1 cavalry division.
We used them to fight the revolts in our territory, as our war exhaustion climbed up above 15% and the taxes beeing higher than 50%.

With the Panjab having only 1 dragoon division left, we started to invade them and bring them peace and blobbyness.
panjab-figh2.jpg

panjab-fight3.jpg

The King: Don't be a pussy, we won't accept that. Won't we?
Emperor: The blob is not satisfied yet.

Revolts in the conquered lands gave the Panjabs some free divisions, so we decided to race for the enemys capitol, to get a better peace deal.
Shortly after their capitol fell into our hands, they offered this:
panjab-fight4.jpg

The King: Now that doesn't look different than the last offer.
Emperor: It will give us a direct land border to Oranje.
The King:
s049.gif

That was enough to convince the King and the Emperor was happy about the prestige-gain and 3 new provinces.
So that's what the white blob looks like after the war:
panjab-peace.jpg

The King: Doesn't look like a blob at all. It looks more like a snake.
Emperor: All hail the white blob snake!

Last edited:
Taylor said:
I fixed your save file. You can download it from here. Did you generate your scenario with RickRand 0.5b? Because I'm pretty sure that this issue is fixed in 0.5c. (I forgot to mention that I also fixed this bug because I thought it was just a minor issue, didn't know that it could corrupt a save file)

edit: but you seem to do pretty well with the new game. The remarks about the 'lost kingdom of Dai Vet' are funny :rofl: . I hope the King will restore his lost kingdom!
I will keep playing the new Austria game, as it keeps providing me with running gags and so on :D
And a "mentally hilarious" King
s022.gif

I'm liking this AAr, and the scenario.

After getting a direct land connection to Oranje, it was too obvious, what had to follow...
Oranje-war1.jpg

The King: Send everything in their territory! I want all the redlings dead by tomorrow!
Emperor: Our troops will only reach the enemy territory by next week.
The King: That's inacceptable! You are fired. Go out and search an other job.
Emperor: But this is my blob...
The King: DON'T YOU DARE TO CONTRADICT ME!!!
s064.gif

Emperor: *whispering* Oh boy, I have to give him his yellow country back so he won't bother me anymore...
The King: I heard that, I'm standing right next to you.
Emperor: Euuh...anyway, as war is already declared, we will send all our troops to finish them fast.
The King: That's what I want to hear.
s135.gif

oranje-war2.jpg

After taking the north of their territory fast and without heavy resistance, the Oranje got a lot of irregular divisions out of nowhere and sent them to the front.
oranje-war3.jpg

Soon it was clear, that the 5 blobbish divisions were not enough to kill these masses of irregulars, when partisans started to pop out in the north and became a real problem.
Oranje-war4.jpg

And if as this wasn't enough, revolts in our country started, as they were not happy about the King's influence on the Emperor. In the south, 3 infantry division were holding the position in marshlands, facing 17 irregular, 1 infantry and 1 cavalry division.
Oranje-war5.jpg

Then, something odd happened. The Oranje were allied to Deseret, a country also somewhere in Europe and they declared war upon one of our allies, the Metis Confederacy.
Oranje-war6.jpg

And even more countries figured out, that they don't like the red colour and the blob should win this war. Even our old enemies from Cambodia!
s187.gif

Oranje-war7.jpg

Still, this was no help at all in the war against Oranje, because once again, they all had no land connection to Oranje.

to be continued in next post...

Ambassador of Cambodia: Excellence of the white Blob, also called Austria, we want to help you in your furious war against the Oranje, by sending you this 4 division army as an expeditionary force. Use them wisely and...please don't attack us anymore in the future...
s050.gif

The King: I say, screw you
s036.gif

Emperor: Well that's nice from you cambodian people...but I think your plan has a flaw. How should we even get these armies out of your territory? We have no fleet, not even a connection to the sea.
Oranje-war8.jpg

Ambassador of Cambodia: Oh, that's a problem we haven't thought about yet.
The King: That's why we are civilized and you are not.
Emperor: Well, you could of course still scede Schwerin to us. This would solve the problem easily...
Ambassador of Cambodia: Well I don't think our leader will...
The King: Then think about THIS!
*the King draws his sword decapitates the ambassador with one swing*
Emperor: Was that necessary?
The King: You see, he was starting to "think". The last time, these uncivilized brown bastards started "thinking", they sent us these expeditionary forces.

As our war with Oranje made no other progress, than bashing some revolts and partisans, the war versus Deseret went a little bit better for our allies and as we were the leader of the alliance (huh? why?
s023.gif
), they offered us 3 precious provinces for peace.
deseret-offer.jpg

Emperor: Ok, should we accept this?
The King: You are seriously asking me? Well then, of course you won't accept. Because this will also put us into peace with Oranje and only give us 3 provinces, you don't even now where they are and if they revolt, you can't hold them, because you can't send any forces there...that's why we need access to the sea! But you didn't take my advise back then...
Emperor: Surprisingly, that sounds reasonable. Sadly, I already accepted.
The King: WHOOAATT?
deseret-offer1.jpg

The King: Now look, what we have gotten from them. How useless.
Emperor: At least we have access to the sea now.
The King: Not for long, as revolts will start. They don't like me too much in these regions. Whooops, there they already are.
deseret-offer2.jpg

The King: By the way, I have found a way, to stay at war with the redlings.
Emperor: What? How did you do that?
The King: I wouldn't be the King, if I didn't know how to do something like this
s022.gif

Emperor: Well, I still have to get rid of these revolting colonies.
The King: Sell them to a HedgeFund. They buy everything.
Emperor: That's not as dumb as it sounds.

province-trade.jpg

Well there we are, still at war with Oranje, still at a stalemate facing about 20 divisions with our now 8 divisions, not beeing able to make a decisive strike.

Last edited: