• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(46540)

First Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2005
I played core on vh and got my ass handed to me many times, but finally i figured out how to be more productive, beat the french and prepared for barbarosa. I thought my numbers could have been better but i gave it a shot. Turns out the 1.3b ussr bug is reinstated when u install core...loaded up as ussr to check, 150% gde...now i gotta start all over:mad:

CORE 0.22, so that's HOI2 vanilla-vanilla... As in no Doomsday,no Armageddon? Well, CORE is now at version 0.4 for HOI2 Armageddon and going on 0.5 for Arsenal of Democracy. You're running some really obsolete stuff there, I don't think you'll find a fix for it.

ya i knew as much. just thought id post up for people who were not aware. Spent a whole day trying to get to ussr just to start over again today after reapplying the fix. Oh well at least i can refine my prewar strategies.:wacko:

I believe 0.22 even had little in terms of graphics, especially models and techs. That alone is worth upgrading IMHO. And with AoD shouldn't even be that expensive, the more so as we will expand from AoD from now on.