• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mar 14, 2003
A Pictorial Lesson in the Art of Warfare: The Italian Army 1936 – (current)

It is 1936 the once great nation of Italy has finished looking inward, at itself.

0001.jpg

'Il Duce' has declared that it is not enough that the sovereign territory of the great nation of Italy extends from the Alps in the north to Calabria in the south.

Nor is it enough that the outlying island of Sardinia and Sicily are part of the nation's sovereign terrain. Or even its holdings in the Greek isles; Rhodes or Dodenkensis.

Having invaded Libya in North Africa and parts of Abyssinia, its political, industrial and military leaders have conquest in their blood, in their hearts and in their minds.

Our story unfolds......

01.jpg

Last edited:
nice so far....:)

cooooool, great so far m8

so in the trusty words of Dan, MORE :D

Episode 1 - Scene 5: Phase II, The Noose Tightens cont...

0014.jpg

0015.jpg

0016.jpg

0017.jpg

Afterword: Jech, no fear! I will be keeping this style of writing for the whole AAR. I will only be concerntrating on depicting battles that are fought, althought I might include a few other items.... Muckypup and Frankie, thx glad you like it. Thought this comic book style would be a change from my other AAR! Will be updating both as and when time permits. Hope this one keeps you interested!:)

2Coats

Last edited:
brilliant!

Episode 1 - Scene 7: Phase III - End Game

0023.jpg

0024.jpg

Afterword: <Humbled to be visited and receive praise from the Mighty Mettermrck.> Truly an honour to get your feedback and such a complimentry one! <Beems with pride!:D >

<Then reads next line and jaw drops :eek: > Ante? What ante? I wasnt aware of any ante!:confused:

Sorry but theres a limit of 10pics per post so I'll have to place them on the next one.

Last edited:
Re: Episode 1 - Scene 6: Phase II goes poo-poo!

Originally posted by 2Coats

Maybe Capt. America! ;)

Wouldn't that be Capt. Italia? :p

I really like the new style.