• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Episode 3 - The Eagle soars above its next target

0046.jpg

Afterword: Too late Sykonurse, the link cannot be severed!:eek: :D

Last edited:
Hm... red, white and blue, eh? It's either, Britain, France or the USA. It had better not be the USA [shakes fist]!

So you'll be leaving the USA alone in this one? Good.

So, no Roman Legions in Marseille for now, 2Coats? Well, the Yugo's aren't exactly the easiest of the bunch either. Let's hope your three-pronged attack works.

2coats... as your pm folder is full I thank you for your interface faq in your great aar :)

Grande, grande, as always! Hey, 2Coats, could you tell us how big an army does Il Duce have by now? It's 1939 after all, and there might soon be some intriguing conquests around...

Episode 3 - Scene 3: The Eagle Attacks

0056.jpg

0057.jpg

0058.jpg

0059.jpg

Afterword: Thx f_alk and Steel glad you like! The sprite are quite good. I have toggle between the 2, but as you say the sprite suit this method to a tee. Steel, Im honoured youd spend some time away from C.O.R.E to doing something else.;)
Frankie, I will be giving an overall plan at the end of this episode, as after this, World 2War begins!! Although I havent started playing it quite yet. Suffice, to say Il Duce is preparing to DOW another Red, White and Blue' nation. No Morpheus it isnt the US!!

Max I and Vulture, your welcome. I just hope the FAQ is useful and that newB's look at the FAQs as they are quite useful if a little out of date.:) As for my full mailbox, Ooops I sorted it!:(

Last edited:
Wow.

Holy cats Batman! This is a great AAR and with all the pictures it helps people like myself keep up with the action (I'm a little slow upstairs :D )

Keep up the good work.

Regards