• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1939cap11.jpg

193990.jpg

193991.jpg

193992.jpg

Last edited:
Code:
[B]2Coats:[/B] ...Industrial Capacity 9/405/266
                        need       production
consumer goods         28.35          28.36
production            238.95         241.61
supplies               65.57          70.70
reinforcements          4.43          10.60
upgrades           "in red" = na

why do you have both production and reinforcements wasting IC while you have dissent which could be lowered by transfering those IC to consumer goods?

Maybe there is an event comming up soon tat will give him -dissent?

Anyway, great job 2Coats, i should come by more early to reply on this thread.I really like the army representations and how you graphicly represet all "assets".looks all somewhat authentic.

Arn't you going to let youre enemy's give comments though? In youre previous AAr the booted geerals could say something once an awhile to, not that they have to talk every battle frame but it would be nice to hear their eaction once an awhile. ;)

Anywa, keep up the good work.

nice half update :)

A deep bow from me once more 2 Coats.

I am looking forwards to the war with France. Will you invade the Low countries as well?

So far a superb update 2Coats. I am really impressed by your bulding and tech. That many techs in a few months that is very good. Now I think it is soon time to get the ships on the water, load the troops in and send them north, right?;)
Looking forward to more

very nice update! once those factories are done...that will free up alot of ic to build other stuff! what other stuff have you got in mind? :)

Indeed a nice update :)

What are you currently researching?

kenneththegreat said:
However, if you're going to make any sort of invasion of Norway, i'd build up a stronger combat navy. Just having hundreds of transports isn't helpful ;)
If he is sneaky enough, he will make it, which I think he will.

Lurken said:
If he is sneaky enough, he will make it, which I think he will.

I always do it that way. If need be, then my planes can harass Allied navies. Once did that with 2 TPs. It was kind of difficult with the weather and terrain. I didn't have marines, so my Engineer-Mountain divisions had to do the landing. In the end I pulled through. :)

Jopi said:
I always do it that way. If need be, then my planes can harass Allied navies. Once did that with 2 TPs. It was kind of difficult with the weather and terrain. I didn't have marines, so my Engineer-Mountain divisions had to do the landing. In the end I pulled through. :)

Of course, with some extra expendable divisions, you could invade through Skåne :)

kenneththegreat said:
Of course, with some extra expendable divisions, you could invade through Skåne :)
Did that once, was not planned, but after the norweigians somehow managed to win, I lost temper, and walked through Sweden, annexing Sweden as well.

Yuppie.

I am so subscribing and following this one. I'll be paying special attention to how you do the Plan Sealion bit.

Oh, wish DD was already available in Poland, so that I could busy myself with something during the downtime between the updates.

Cheers and good luck!