• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FlorisDeVijfde said:
12 days :eek: , very good!

That's just too darn fast... :eek:

2Coats: 5:00 September 12, 1939

it seems to me that the new rule that a unit has to wait (about?) 24 hours to start a new attack slows down the advance... yes?

most impressive! ! most excellent update! ! :cool:

markiep said:
Nice show, only shouldn't it be Kesselring instead of Kessering in the first screenie? ;)
Lets not do grammar and spelling, cause it is all spoken Deutsch English... ;)

That was a big battle in Warsaw, but you had superior numbers secured. Good job by the Heer, now lets see what else they can do!

12 days... :eek:

Now we have our standard set :rolleyes:

Great update!

This is simply spectacular, 2Coats. I don't know how I've missed this one this long, but rest assured, I will be following from here on out.

Vann

lifeless Fall of France or Sitzkrieg?

stnylan And so it begins..... The Stnylan Song of War

"The Twelve Days of Fall Weiss, the Fuhrer said to me,
Poland or dont return."

Snake IV In the end, I think I needed an extra Pzkorps to take Grodno, or to have the cavalry divsion there instead of taking the province bordered with Slovakia. Why is it a shame that Poland and SU arent at war? :confused: Surely that would make Germany even more beligerent?

AOK. 11 Thx. Again, all this talk of the French! ;)

kenneththegreat Nein, nein. No need to apologise!

Jopi :p I can easily mod the save game to give me 999 CVs. ;) :D

Lurken Cheers. Ive seen it done in less. If Id had another Pzkorps I probably would have done it in under 9 days.

FlorisDeVijfde Thx.

Nameless Heh. So whats your fastest?

GhostWriter Well, I also didnt push my panzer forces beyond a province from help, as I didnt want to lose to many casualties.

Batuhan I take it you dont like Poland..... er did you say France? :confused:

markiep Good spot. If I have time I will go back and change the spelling errors.

Oranje Verzet Well to the perfectionists here Im sure its a big thing, so any reporting of errors of any kind will be put in a big list and dealt with.
Yeah, its funny that! Usually, my attacks on Warsaw happen after about 4 days as soon as I take Torun. I guess this time, the AI managed to get enough mass to stop me from rush their capital.

kenneththegreat Your German is better than mine!

Korppi Thx.

GrimReaper 12 days = standard? Is this in reference to the time it takes for an update?

Vann the Red Thx and welcome. Dont worry there is a lot more to go.

Update tomorrow.

2Coats: ...Jopi :p I can easily mod the save game to give me 999 CVs. ;) :D

Yoy21: ...Dude, you can seriously mod the game to give you stuff? SWEET :D

i would think that writing an event for that would be easier, especially since you can name the units "" in the event and have those units auto-named. not to mention the ability to include air with the CVs... :wacko:

back to your "easily mod the save game", i have one question, how do you figure out the unit id numbers? (the rest i know...) :cool:

2Coats said:
Jopi :p I can easily mod the save game to give me 999 CVs. ;) :D

Just remember that Finland's the one on the left. Sweden's the one on the right, with a long border with Soviet Union. I heard they are collaborating with communocrats, the communist-democratic alliance, worst enemy of any fascist, dreaming-of-world-domination state...

1939aft.jpg

193942.jpg

Last edited: