• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One day Rommel might not be able to be bailed out. What will he do then?!? Now all one has to do is administer the coup de grace.

To Quote my favorite movie (Spaceballs ;)):

Polish Navy is going from suck to blow! ;)

2Coats: Scheiße! Ich bin attacked in the rear! This is Rommell requesting reinforcements, now, now, NOW!!

:rofl: :rofl:

awesome! ! :cool:

Will there be a post-war evaluation?

Who will you flanken-sie next?

Very enjoyable read so far, Good Luck!

Poland must feel like what Spurs will on Monday :p
Are you going to wait for the summer to conquer France, or just boldly blitz in with the first snow?

FlorisDeVijfde And in good time, as the French are massing for a strike out.

Jopi :D Well see. Since we are the underdogs well give you a headstart. I will wait till next year to see if its Weserbung ;) or Fall Gelb.

Virgiltchicken There will be a short post-campaign eval with some stats. Then there will be a similar update like the original ones, focusing on builds and stuff. I fancy a flanken-sie on Finland! Say that when your drunk and really fast. Ok so Im only joking about Finland! Dont tell Jopi! ;)

GrimReaper, Nameless , lifeless, GhostWriter Cheers guys.

Wolfhound :rofl:

stnylan Ah, ye of little faith. We are invincible!! ;) Well until Barbarossa that is!

Batuhan Well that might prove a problem, as my previous games as the Feldgrau have had disasters for Seelowe. Maybe Ill do better this time.

Yoy21 You can here it over the advancing tanks.... and retreating Poles?! ;)

Snake IV No. I will need to continue mobilisation due to my increase in IC. I dont feel confident we can win without losing alot of MP. In this game the French generals are a little clued up!

jose1357 Indeed, it will happen right about... next!

Aftermath updates hopefully tomorrow or Monday. Happy Easter/holidays everyone. :)

I'll take this oppotunity to remind you to take the time to vote here, even if its not for me. But if you are about to don't forget my first PLitAoW I: The Italian Army - check sig. I still aim to add the missing storyboards back over time.

fwb30.jpg

fwb31.jpg

fwb32.jpg

fwb33.jpg

fwb34.jpg

fwb35.jpg

fwb36.jpg

fwb37.jpg

Well that did not take long. You know, you could make a new song out of this: "The Twelve Days of Poland" or something (on the first day of Fall Weiss my general said to me...)

September 12. Good going. Although Soviet took thier part in just one morning :p

Acctually it is a shame that Poland and Soviet acctually isn't in war in HoI.

2Coats said:
Virgiltchicken There will be a short post-campaign eval with some stats. Then there will be a similar update like the original ones, focusing on builds and stuff. I fancy a flanken-sie on Finland! Say that when your drunk and really fast. Ok so Im only joking about Finland! Dont tell Jopi! ;)

Oh yeah?! You and what navy? :mad: :D

Good show 2Coats. 12 days...wow...