• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
speedfreak Rommel! I loved the star wars echoes. Good job at characterisation for a few of the generals as well.

Wow, lots of detail. Great as ususal!

Keep 'em coming! :D

'all is well'

most excellent! ! :cool:

Tis one is simply brilliant!
Awaiting updates eagerly!:)

Very nice work, 2Coats. Just caught up with this and enjoyed the storyboards. An outstanding effort. The back and forth between your leaders is very nice, and funny as well. And it looks for the most part that your invasion is a success. But I got the feeling that Western Germany needed a few troops in that last one. Is allied heat starting to show?

Just brilliant! :cool:

2 Coats, my compliments

FlorisDeVijfde: Let's hope Warsaw empties of troops trying to flee encirclement instead of staying there to defend.

where are they going to go? ? ?

Proposal for format for Barbarossa:
I would like maybe one-month updates on the entire front, with detailed descriptions of one or two of the most important battles.
Maybe army comparison every 6 or even 3 months?
Detail and depth is up to you 2Coats ;)

Just my 2 cents...

kenneththegreat Very good impression! :D Did you learn to speak this way at the front?

Duke of Wellington Erm, the omnipetent controller [me] :eek:o

kenneththegreat Ja, ja. They are on the way!

Jopi :D Indeed. Well, actually I think they take it themselves.

Lord E Thanks. I will pass on your praise to zee men! ;)

Singleton Mosby, GhostWriter, lifeless, Yoy21. Many thanks guys.

binTravkin, Batuhan Welcome and thanks.

stnylan Yep. You gotta love Starwars.

GrimReaper Glad you like it. Cheers.

coz1 Nice to see you here. Thank you. The situation in the west is that France has doubled its garrisons and at this rate will have twice as much as me there in a week, unless I reinforce those sectors.

Korppi Thanks. Im not really an encircling general as I dont like taking risks, but when the occasion presents itself.... Not really trying to pocket Suwaki, just drive them out so I can get to the VP of Grodno.

FlorisDeVijfde Well Ive got a feeling that you will be proved right. Ive manage to isolate 15 divisions in the south, but the AI should have had a stronger centre.

GhostWriter Well they could go to Lublin, but theyll have to hurry. Of course then they will be out of the Urban area and so prone to my Blitzkreig.

Killerjes Those suggests are good. I think I will either need to scale to a week, 2weeks or month per story board. Or perhaps have before, during and after all on one board and make them larger maps, and possibly one for each front, Nord, Sud, Mitte. Comparisons could be every month as that is not such a big problem. Havent got to that yet so I will see, but thanks for your suggestions.

Enjoy the following update. The end of Poland tomorrow! :eek:

fwb24.jpg

fwb25.jpg

fwb26.jpg

fwb27.jpg

fwb28.jpg

fwb29.jpg

Wipe zem out! All of zem! :)

Looks as awesome as ever, 2coats. Keep it up, and may Europe fall before your army of wise-cracking generals!