• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
fwb06.jpg

fwb07.jpg

fwb08.jpg

fwb09.jpg

fwb10.jpg

fwb11.jpg

fwb12.jpg

fwb13.jpg

fwb14.jpg

Last edited:
i hope your done with the update :eek:

So, about that frog, bear, crumb and stuff, we are referring to what the countries are best known for. I.E. symbols, food, weapons, bears:)eek:) etc.

BTW, how do you get all those pictures on!? I can only get six up on one post!

Oh yeah, and good update :D

Very good. So Rommel gets something a surprise - I am sure he will pull through. Great dialogue.

Yoy21 said:
but you have 30 :wacko:
Yoy21 Actually theres only 9 pictures. The "30" are spread over 9 storyboards which are roughly 350x1024 pixels. Otherwise, I would be posting 10 times per update!

Stnylan Thx. Well Rommel gets more of a surprise next. ;) Yep, Im hoping to expand the dialogue as the action unfolds.

fabulous! ! :D

2Coats said:
Poland as a snack? Are you Hungary?
Sometimes :D

VAdm Saltwater :rofl:

Excellent update!

Last edited:
wow
Looks great and I like the commander's chit-chat. ;) I wonder how will they react on losing battles. Will they blame each other? :) Only time will tell I guess.

oh, BTW... is it just me or is that greyish-sandish-pukey color of the narration backgroung ugly as hell? :)

Poland is doomed. Are you going historical, so first Denmark en Norway or is France next, in order to stop those annoying air attacks?

Looking good, didn't you do pretty well in the "How fast can you annex Poland" -conquest back in the days? If that is the case, you haven't lost your touch :D
Watch out for this crafty dude, he is working for the Poles now:
itsatrap2co.jpg