• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fall Weis set in motion, no turning back now :)

The first engagements should be interesting. Though the Polish army is outdated your pre-war industrial planning still has to prove itself, which it now has an excellent opportunity to do.

2Coats: ..And dont worry about posting unless there are big red message saying not to! That is in one of my posts!

have you considered having a special post that you could delete each time you finish updating? that should be easier (and faster?) than editing your first post.

beautiful artwork! ! most excellent! ! :cool:

Wow, I can't believe I missed the start of this. Another visually awesome AAR you've got here, 2Coats. I'll be watching from now on. :)

Those are some good graphics... photoshop, I presume?

I'd wish you luck vs Poland but frankly, you won't need it :D

Marvellous pics! I'm fond of graphics in AARs, I use relatively a lot myself, so I can really appreciate the huge effort you put into this. Keep up the excellent work!

I love your AAR, and I got to ask this, even if it's a stupid question: Which mod are you playing with or do you just have dowloaded somekind of new unit cards(the pictures of the units)?

Yoy21 said:
I'd say crumb for the appetizer for the bite :D

After eating that crumb for the appetizer for the bite, we dine on Turkey (but someone will have to clean up the Greece).

kenneththegreat said:
Frog's don't taste good. Infested by the snails, the crappy tanks, the overconfidence and the big fortifications. It weighs a ton to swallow.
Therefore a light spanish wine is to prefer over the musty french wine.

jose1357 said:
be careful of those deadly belgian waffles!!!!! :rofl:

O no, not those Waffles again :eek: :eek: :wacko:

Yoy21 As you wish! I was however, moved to changing it to a more historical narrative. I guess Ill do that for the next campaign.

stnylan Heh! Indeed. I remember a challenge that MathGuy set in HoI 1, where he challenged players to see how long they could hold out as Poland on Norm/Norm 39 scenario. I remember that only one or two people managed it, though it took exceptional circumstances. Poland really is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

GrimReaper Poland as a snack? Are you Hungary?

Yoy21 "LMAOROFLBBQBMXLOLWTF", sounds Polish to me! :D

Duke of Wellington
"It is to be the beginning of mechanized warfare and the end of... Poland - I like it" :) Indeed more of those longliners to come! Just wait till we get to Turkey!

lifeless Yes, Rommel is always my 3rd choice general. I guess I dont to deal with all the favouritism and politiking of the Wehrmacht did in real life and I have hindsight to guide me.

Oranje Verzet Hopefully, the updates can begin to get bigger! Im glad you like. I enjoy packing my updates with as much detail as possible, so you have the best idea of what is actually happening ingame. Thx. I hope that the classiness is different enough from the original PLitAoW to give it the look I want this one to portray. So far so good.

Korppi Cheers. Yes, the Stuka and stuff should provide a pictorial representation of whats going on, when MAJOR things happen.

FlorisDeVijfde Yes. The first engagements are actually straightforward defeats for the AI. It takes a 2nd wave for them to actually start any battles lasting more than a few RL seconds. I agree. For now we are closely matched in size with the Polish Army, but hopefully tech and doctrine will be the difference. The industrial upgrade should really be usefull though after France, when I control most of Europe and need to start thinking about the SU.

GhostWriter A special post eh? Thats a good idea. What I might do is actually plan my posts in advance and leave them blank so that I can update them all in minutes rather than hours. Thx. Glad you like it!

Morpheus506 No problem Morpheus506. Glad you could join the rest of us.

Alexus Thank you and welcome. Yes. Pshop amongst others. No luck will be asked for come June 41 :D.

hobotnicajoe Thank you and welcome also. This *is* the place to be for graphic AARs. Indeed, this weeks update took literally all my free time for gaming for the week as I had a lot of editing and re-editing to get all the elements that make it up. Now they should take less time.

Jacko the Panda Why thanks. Im only using one MOD and thats the UNIT one. Unfortunately, this question has been asked before and unfortunately I cant find the link! :rolleyes: When I do, I will post it on the first page. Oh and there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers! ;)

Nathan Madien Welcome.

Yoy21, kenneththegreat, Lurken, jose1357, Singleton Mosby can anyone explain what youre all on about? Please! Youre driving me crazy! :wacko: