• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snake IV Ok, Ill take your word for it, having never deleted a post. I have seen some post appear with the words * deleted post *. Maybe that manually done by the poster themselves. Thx, Northern Plans? You mean invading Norway?

Singleton Mosby Thx, they took quite a while to complete! Your too kind. Hopefully, everyone reading it is being entertained and encouraged to play the game some more! The 'other' article is almost done!

GrimReaper Good stuff. Inspiration is good! Yes, the Kreigsmarine has only that ships in the original queue. Yet, they really arent need just yet. Remember, the 3rd Reichs aim after the four year plan is to grab as much territory for Living Space, from the East. It didnt envisage having to fight in the west! ;) The TPs are needed because at some point I want to have my troops take vacations abroad. :D

stnylan Cheers. Well Goering is feeling a bit left out! :D

Wolfhound Thx. Glad you like em. Well I hope to not get many surprises. My strategy is to drive the game not have to respond to it!

FlorisDeVijfde Ta. Looks like the wait wasnt that long! ;)

lifeless Thanks. Well in relation to the situation, Im not having to use my bombers against the west! Furthermore, in comparison, my airforce is miles better than the Poles, so its up to the current task. I will of course have to upgrade and add to them for my next campaigns, but for now they are more than capable of doing the job. Indeed, my airforce is the largest in the world!
Air superiority. Its beautiful!

SykoNurse High praise indeed. Thanks for all your translations. I will begin to go back and correct each mistake one at a time!

fwbban.jpg

fwb00.jpg

I waited 8 minutes in hope I won't disturb any new posting of 2Coast just to say that this presentation of the war is beautifull and has no past or present rival. I've been on the forum for quite some time and am amazed by your AAR. Thanks for doing all this !

Bryaxis No problem. I wont be doing the huge updates now until the present campaign is over. This means more frequent but smaller updates as the battles from each campaign progress. Oh and thank you. I dont think anyone can get tried of the encouragement you have all given me. :) It also means I find each update more fulfilling to make.

More tomorrow. And dont worry about posting unless there are big red message saying not to! That is in one of my posts!

Excellent update! The detail and is immense, yet easy to follow.

Why didn't the war start with a little story of how the war really started?...

On September 1s, a German ship entered the port of Danzig. People onboard got out and talked with some officials. Later, the ship got out. A while later, there was a loud booming noise heard. The ship had begun to bombard the city!

Yoy21 said:
Why didn't the war start with a little story of how the war really started?...

On September 1s, a German ship entered the port of Danzig. People onboard got out and talked with some officials. Later, the ship got out. A while later, there was a loud booming noise heard. The ship had begun to bombard the city!
Because its 2Coats' story, and he tells it the way he wants to :)

GrimReaper said:
Because its 2Coats' story, and he tells it the way he wants to :)
That is true. At the end of the day this isnt going to be a complete retelling of the war, but rather a telling of my game. I dont usually make things up. I leave that to writers of literary AARs, and keep to my game. Also, as Im really telling the action within the game, I dont really want to be drilling into detail that isnt represented in the game. Where historical elements of reality help to add flavour in this AAR I will use them, but I didnt feel that retelling the original story was beneficial this time.

However, Ill think about it tonight and see if its worth changing tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

2Coats said:
That is true. At the end of the day this isnt going to be a complete retelling of the war, but rather a telling of my game. I dont usually make things up. I leave that to writers of literary AARs, and keep to my game. Also, as Im really telling the action within the game, I dont really want to be drilling into detail that isnt represented in the game. Where historical elements of reality help to add flavour in this AAR I will use them, but I didnt feel that retelling the original story was beneficial this time.

However, Ill think about it tonight and see if its worth changing tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

Don't change it :eek:

I always feel sorry for Poland in this forum. Perhaps it should be renamed aperitif or something?

stnylan said:
I always feel sorry for Poland in this forum. Perhaps it should be renamed aperitif or something?
Either that or snack :D

GrimReaper said:
Either that or snack :D

Nah - Luxembourgs more the snack size ;)

i see rommel have arrived in time for fall wiess....lol. hopefully, the allies wont give you much trouble...