• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes! The tension is at its peak. It will be interesting to see how Wehrmacht performs.

Last edited:
1939e.jpg

193921.jpg

193922.jpg

193928.jpg

1939f.jpg

1939g.jpg

193934.jpg

193935.jpg

193936.jpg

193938.jpg

Last edited:
Oh brilliant. And nicely done having the sense of a rush linger throughout the entire briefing.

Urgent meeting hey? Non agression treaty ended yet polan not official part of the allies?Dunno if you are suggesting an early attack here, given youre rather timed builds.I guess well see.

And ... given that maybe in a far but yet maybe distant future the possibilety of war with the UK may arise, are you making any prepperations for a possible naval landing should it be opportune?like a few naval techs here and a few big ass ships there, creamed off with a few nice naval bombers?

excellent updates! ! :cool:

I don't post often, but thought you'd like the update before you go to war. This post, as well as those before, is a very good and synthetic way to present the situation in this slower part of the game that the late 30's are. Thanks for the read !

The time is running out, no time to attend postcard painting classes anymore ;) :D

Oh, and excellent update!

I think GrimReaper and blysas should delete their posts inside the update as they clearly should not be there.

Snake IV said:
I think GrimReaper and blysas should delete their posts inside the update as they clearly should not be there.

It would be naive to think that you can get posters to post only in a thread under certain rules outside the general forum rules.You can say it as much as you want, but graduatly new viewers will come in and yet do the same thing.

let 2C just add it in the first post of his new update and hope noone posts trough it, but expect it to happen though once and awhile, its not that bad anyway, just a small esthetical matter.

Nice going. I guess the defecation is about to hit the ventilation soon enough. I hope your dice is big enough to handle the Poles and French (I'm sure there are few around here who recognize the reference :D )

Jopi said:
Nice going. I guess the defecation is about to hit the ventilation soon enough. I hope your dice is big enough to handle the Poles and French (I'm sure there are few around here who recognize the reference :D )

Ah...the dices...good ol' Rustican, what ever happened to him?

TheFlemishDuck said:
It would be naive to think that you can get posters to post only in a thread under certain rules outside the general forum rules.You can say it as much as you want, but graduatly new viewers will come in and yet do the same thing.

let 2C just add it in the first post of his new update and hope noone posts trough it, but expect it to happen though once and awhile, its not that bad anyway, just a small esthetical matter.
I do not think it is any way to stop new viewers to post inside the update but I do think that if you ask you can get them to delete the posts. (that is for old viewers too)