• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like everything is proceeding along to schedule.

Fantastic update 2 coats. Looks awesome!

I wonder how you will tell the story. Will it be in the same geist as in the Italian Pictatorial AAR? OR will you go for a "serious" style?

Subscribes
nice work

How could I have missed this? There seems to be a communication's breakdown somewhere...
I must say that your artwork has improved a lot, even though the old one was magnificent as well. This is just downright beatiful, the black is so slick.
Even if this is a more serious AAR, I hope we can still have all those hilarious accents. Oh, and the uniforms for the leaders, too!
Best of luck with your daring plan! However it turns out, I'll be there, watching.

I stand in awe of your graphical design skills. That said, will we be seeing an attempt at a decent surface Kriegsmarine or were the destroyer tecks simply a red herring?

:eek:

Too bad the four-year plan won't be all completed in schedule. The enemies will take advantage of this weak situation! :wacko:

BBBD said:
*enters room with backpack containing sleeping bag, small radio, popcorn, soda, chocolate, Sun Tzu's Art of war, a map of Europe*

Subscribes
"wee!chocolate!heey!I'm subscribing!woo!"(I'm as lazy as Homer Simpson&as crazy as Bart Simpson)

I see we're as regular with the updates as before... :mad: