• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
how much IC are you planning tohave in the end?

Great start!

Giving Hess a role similar to Advisor Sid from Civ3 is a nice touch :)

Nice start, though i didn't know "blitzkrieg" and "mobilety focus" were considerd naval doctrine's now to. :p

Firstly, a large bunch of apologises for the inordinate amount of delay. It wasnt planned but I havent been at my PC for near enough 2days, except for a few minutes!

Anyhow, next some responses....

Wolfhound Ive done as you ask. Better? I had to go back and retype some of the text which is one of the small reasons for the delay. Longer than planned, but RL issues are taking up alot of my time at the moment!
jose1357 Well there are 2ways of getting IC, building it or occupying it! On this occasion, I wanted to see how and if I could do it before the proverbial shite hits the proverbial fan!
lifeless I never played Starcraft! Just seemed the most natural way to go about it!
Anibal "The map of your four-year plan is quite sexy." I went to the Ruud Guilit school of mapmaking! ;)
elbasto You will have to wait and see, but hopefully not that long! Updates will be much more focused so that in 4 posts or so, it will be Sept 1939 already. At least that is my plan!
Singleton Mosby "And why is Goring not fat yet Is that a four year plan as well?" Damn, Göring TRUE plan is discovered!!!
Lurken Perhaps he is!
markiep I intend to wait till 1940... no just kidding! It will depend on events, but I will be playing this one as historical as possible, purely to see how close to a simulation the game can be! Though I wont stick to that if events dont go historic!
Virgiltchicken Thank you for your kind words! Provinces belonging to Germany at the beginning of the scenario with 4 or less IC will be upgraded. As you will see they will not all be upgraded from the start and will sit in the queue, but by the mid/late time of year, all will have had some progress!
Dhimmi I aim only to upgrade IC in original German provinces that had less than 5 IC. This way, I will get some use out of them after their cost has been paid off. I estimate that by 1945 the last upgraded province will be paid off and the last three years will be bonus time. Of course, by that time I will have 2/3 of the world under my size 20 boots!
angryclown Thx. I intend to expand on that, as follows in the next update.
TheFlemishDuck Indeed! Well spotted! Corrected!

Welcome to yet more PLitAoW veterans: JVega, Nuclear Winter, markiep, Virgiltchicken, Backfire and Oranje Verzet, and to yet more recruits SirDaniel, Blodwen and General Jac.

Thanks again for your comments. You are all most welcome! Without further to do, todays update.....

Last edited:
193601.jpg

193602.jpg

193603.jpg

193604.jpg

193605.jpg

193606.jpg

193607.jpg

193608.jpg

193609.jpg

Last edited:
I dont mind a skinny Goering :D

Wow! Awesome layout, especially the diplo report. Mind if I steal it for future use? :D

Nice overview, i see you are going on an industrialization program, and it looks like a good built. :)

Or ,irrc 84IC projected for now to oct 1940 + 15% because goverment leaders ,+15% by then because of machine tools, possibly even +25% because of central planning ,would end up about 130 more IC to play with, handy for youre TC to, and it's especially going to suck a lot of Juice so mass conquest is an unavoidable path. ;)

Yep, this text is much better. My eyes thank you, sir! ;)
Nice update, even with all those hidden advertising. ;)

2Coats said:
For now, our predictions and simulations forsaw this...
true, but those same simulations forsaw that you could build IC/infrastructure now and military units later! ! ! :cool:

most excellent! ! ! :D