• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CSL_GG said:
This shall be most interesting, although Great Britain would have made a finer nation to play IMHO.

But it isn't as fun to stereotype Brits!

mmm..sounds interesting. Subscribed ! :D

Good to have you back Sir! Your armchair is in place and the troops are awaiting your command. Welcome back Sir!

CSL_GG said:
I want what you're smoking. :p

Don't make me stereotype you, Canuck.

i'm in! :cool: starts cooking enough popcorn for two rounds of popcorn for self and Sir H.! ! ! :D

yay Ill be following this for sure

Gentleman many thanks for your kind words. I am honoured and touched that so many of you have posted already without seeing anything of the actual story. I hope that in the pages henceforth I will surprise your preconceptions and satisfy your demand for excellence ;).

On this occasion I wont reply to you all, as I will waste quite a bit of time that I could use making more updates, but I will answer a few specific questions, and continue to do so through the life of this AAR.

Snake IV - So, will it take as long time as the old one?

No. It will be more focused on strategic elements of the game, though battles will be included they will not be a running commentary as before.

Duke of Wellington - what better way to do it than a 2Coats aar?

Indeed, and not only my AAR but any other Hoi2 AAR. They couldnt be more different, as Im finding with my as yet unposted EU2 update.

aake - This will of course be a nice one to follow, let us see if it'll be witty as the first, or gloomy, cold, dark, efficent and German.

Well it will depend on whether Im winning or losing, but it will be more serious than the Original PLitAoW!

Welcome back to you veterans; Markiep, Lifeless, Anibal, Kenneththegreat, The Gonzo, Wolfhound, Elbasto, Bryaxis (good to see you :)), TheFlemishDuck, GrimReaper, aake, jose1357, Korppi, Singleton Mosby, Dhimmi and Lurken.

To the new recruits, this should be a much quicker effort and so should keep you all hooked.

Can-O, Sir Humphrey, MIG-15, CSL_GG, stnylan, Snake IV, Spitfire_Pilot, The Wookiee, Bramarius, Duke of Wellington, Burgundy and Ego welcome. I hope you enjoy this little effort!

And so onwards.....

Last edited:
_prologue.jpg

Last edited:
And we're off!

Yeah! Bring 'em on :D