• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Mar 14, 2003
Until I post its cancelled then its in stasis! ;)

Ive had alot on my plate so havent had the time to dedicate even to play HoI2 / DD so its not like you should feel cheated! :D

Hopefully come September and the start of Autumn I wont have much reason or need to spend doing other things! :)

BTW - I still have 4GB worth of screenshots to process for upcoming updates so I guess Im saying, never say never....

A big thank you to everyone who has read it, will read it and even likes it! :D

unmerged(47162)

Missing my avatar
Aug 4, 2005
:eek: a post by 2Coats! september? :( its seems so far away..

Rakonas

Major
32 Badges
Apr 25, 2006
  • Majesty 2
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • East India Company
  • Diplomacy
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
Wow! great AAR! just read it and one of the best ive seen, hope you update often in september!

unmerged(53911)

Colonel
Feb 13, 2006
Glad to hear (read?) that this AAR, like so many of it's bretheren, has not (permanently) fallen by the wayside. I will look forward to this returning in the Fall. :cool:

Mar 14, 2003
The Great Duck said:
I presume you wont continue the AAR now?
Well there is a big chance that I will restart this and other AARs over the next few weeks as I free up spare time. I never wanted to stop, but have been busy with lots of projects taking up all my freetime!

Im really getting a compulsion to do another AAR and restart my Deus Vult AAR as well. Esp given that so many other esteemed writAARs are leaving! :(

My plan is that I will replay the game using ARMA 1.2 to apoint just past Fall Weiss and take up from there. I recommend you all keep a tab here and look for an update. My next post here will either be a proper update or a dont forget to turn the light off update!

unmerged(24320)

Field Marshal
Jan 5, 2004
2Coats: ...A big thank you to everyone who has read it, will read it and even likes it! :D

considering that anyone who reads it will like it... :)

perhaps we should keep this on page one until Sept. ? ? ;)

WOOT ! ! 2Coats is back ! !
:cool: