• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, I have a new favorite AAR in terms of graphics! :) Seriously, this is EXTREMELY impressive.

Hopefully Hugh's heir (Roger, I presume?) will live a little longer than his father. I have no doubt exciting times are ahead.

He certainly spit out a few sons before he off and died on you. Not bad. Looks lovely too. :cool:

A very full beginning. With just the sort of slick look that one associates with your name good sir.

I must sat 2Coats I am blown away by the graphical beauty in this AAR, everything is superbly presented and its a real pleasure to read!

I long for more!

My heartfelt thanks Lurken, General_BT, coz1, Chilperic, stnylan & English Patriot.

Please note I have added 4 more images to the post above, since last night as they werent completely finished. Unfortunately, because I didnt save my history files, Im having to do this manually, though thankfully Ive taken a huge number of screenshots. I will use them to build the story up until I get to the point in the game Im at. Still at the 2nd generation, which gets quite exciting!

As it is, I will have to develop the writing style alot more slowly as Im still piecing together the main elements so I can summarise them. Next update will hopefully be at the weekend and will be in smaller parts so I can get them out quicker!

Cheers

Excellent 2Coats, just excellent.

Very well done, 2Coats! The care and effort you put into your work is obvious.:) One thing, the text looks a little faint, is it just me or does anyone else think so as well?

Great update. Very well written and very nice graphics. Although your ruler died from the illness he has sons that will continue his great work and keep the story going. Looking forward to read more :)

Wow I'm very impressed so far ! Wonderful melding of ink blotting with a book format , very nice ^^ I'll be subscribing to this !

VILenin said:
One thing, the text looks a little faint, is it just me or does anyone else think so as well?
I've noticed that too. But then my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Nevertheless, the writing and presentation is excellent. Even after 7 years as Moderator of the AAR forums, it's always a pleasant surprise to see someone bring somethiing new to the table.

Excellent update.

The text looks indeed a bit faint, but the graphics are one of the best I have ever seen and the story is of the same level

Looks promising! Subscribed.

Looks good 2Coats. Keep up the style and you have my vote for best graphics for Q2 2008 of the AC AwAARds.

*Subscribes*

Thank you one and all. Just a quick note to say that this is on hold as Ive been very busy for the last month or so. Im looking forward to taking on the reins again and getting into a game of DV with some expresso and chocolate panetone!

My next post will be an update - hopefully by the end of this week!

Last edited:
Good to hear, 2Coats. Looking forward to it.