A paradox game game that takes place in the modern world... kinda.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan 1, 2011
I have played Paradox games and they are awesome. Especially Crusader kings 2. but i myself and probably most people will agree with me if there was a game that took place probably right after world war 2. we would have the choice of controlling any nation on earth. i searched alot and the best i found was a game called
"RULERS OF NATIONS - Geopolitical Simulator" the only problem is it sucks big time. i know paradox games have always been awesome.
ps. if there is game like that, that paradox has already made please let me know about it. thanks.

If you can't wait for East vs West, have a look at Supreme Ruler: Cold War, developped by BattleGoat Studios but published by Paradox Interactive. If you are interested (here is the sales pitch) it is now on sale on GameStop for $12.00.

I would like to say that I do not think that game sucks at all. I thought that when I first started playing it but upon giving it a further chance I found it extremely fun. Its especially fun when I figured out how to work my economy correctly