• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my. That's unfortunate.
ouch... time to say good bye to 25% prestige I guess - don't know how much you've had before so let's hope that the personal unions will stay intact.
Prestige was still 76 before the capital was occupied. The loss won't be crippling and the residual glory from the last Crusade against Morocco should ensure that Saxe-Lauenburg and Lüneburg stay in line.

Oh dear, this is a disaster!

I fear your PUs might well break.

At least you might be able to concede defeat and get out of the war that way.

Have no fear, Dietrich the Statistically Lame but Lucky is hear! He'll find a way.

And with the capital occupied and no other land on the continent, WS is way too high for Holland to accept a concession of defeat. It was around 75% just at this point.

Ouch, never good to have the capitol in enemy hands.
Still the Dutch won't be able to get much out of you if they don't go after Africa, but the PU situation is obviously more complex.

There wasn't much that could be done to stop it. I'd expected Thuringia to take an active role in the war, maybe call in some more allies, but that didn't help at this point.

Sorry guys, but the update will be delayed this week. I've got a lot of work to finish for school, some of which is due tomorrow, and I haven't had time to work on the update this week. Please bear with me for a bit. :cool:

This AAR is well worth the wait. Hope to see it return soon!

Actually, in the next three days I'll be wrapping up my National Merit essay, which will take care of my biggest and most daunting deadline. Since fall break starts on Wednesday, I should have time to make a new update soon.

In the meantime, don't forget to vote for me in the AARland Choice AwAARds if you want to help a first-timer out.