• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i think we should bump this every time it falls back to the second page :p
so we might hope that hobotnicajoe might come back and revive this
:(

KuzuX said:
so we might hope that hobotnicajoe might come back and revive this
:(
Why would he? I thought this ended long ago, and quite beautifully I might add. He practically conquered Europe with Hungary twice and even played to the end even though he could've finished it decently at many earlier points!

Yes, I took my time reading this masterpiece. HOI2 is truly a blessed game; so many of its AAR's are of excellent quality like this one. Just shows what a fanbase it has.

We can all hope for his return to the forums, but I don't think spamming a finished AAR up to the front page is very nice when there are so many of them going on that even an active one regularly falls to the second page (and before anyone tells me I'm a hypocrite for posting in it, it's already near the top of the front page, yo :p ).

Irenicus said:
Why would he? I thought this ended long ago, and quite beautifully I might add. He practically conquered Europe with Hungary twice and even played to the end even though he could've finished it decently at many earlier points!

Yes, I took my time reading this masterpiece. HOI2 is truly a blessed game; so many of its AAR's are of excellent quality like this one. Just shows what a fanbase it has.

We can all hope for his return to the forums, but I don't think spamming a finished AAR up to the front page is very nice when there are so many of them going on that even an active one regularly falls to the second page (and before anyone tells me I'm a hypocrite for posting in it, it's already near the top of the front page, yo :p ).
actually, i want him to start a new aar as he promised before.He was last online ~1 month ago and is probably still reading the forums sometimes. He should at least post a reply there to tell us why he didn't start a new aar

Thread necromancy is discouraged. Further pointless bumps will be deleted. If you want to get in contact with the author, use the PM system. That is what it is there for.