• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ruuuule Brittania, Brittania rules the laaaand... :D

Ciçatrix: Glad you found it worth the wait. The second part should start soon, but first some pics and one or two questions!

VILenin: Well, I was sort of expecting it, I read somewhere the Mongols don't attack you if you have a manpower of more than 600K. Wimps :D

Deus: Afternoon class! Welcome to this special music lesson, by the famous Castratus Deus, whose delightfully high voice has exalted audiences the Empire round... Well, I did have a fairly Epic struggle with Imageshack...

The_K: Yes, it took me long enough. I just hope the next part will be easier. :wacko:

Major_rawne: I am honoured you posted here so early in your career. I too, am sad that you showed up so late. With a name like that, I could have done anything. ANYTHING, I tell you! :(

Murmurandus:Brittannia rules bloody everything basically. Here there be Dragons? The dragons can't move for the bleeding Normans!

Right, someone wanted to see screencaps? Germany and Scandinavia are mine, too. But the caps didn't work, and you can take my word for it I own them too. Even Gotland.

homesweethome1wf.jpg

England. That's mine. France too. It is good to be king. Emperor. Whatever.

iberiagivesmeahernia8zs.jpg

Iberia. It either gives me a headache or a hernia, but it comes with milk! Olé!

ohromewhereforeartthourome3hr.jpg

Rome. The Eternal City. Bad plumbing, hot, muggy, next to load of mosquito infested swamps. The pope owns it. He can keep it. I own the pope. Pwowpe...naahhh.

lookuponmyworksyemightyanddesp.jpg

Egypt. It's mine, but I am in Denial.

middleeastafterthreepopes3sq.jpg

The Middle East and bits of what I think is called Anatolia. It deserves it, too. Used to be all bishops as far as the eye could see, but there was a good harvest of popes...

russiaandmorerussia3ir.jpg

Russia. There's far too much of Russia, and there's not enought to drink even there to forget how awful it is. I need a drink. Hic

butmongols5zc.jpg

Most of this is mine, but there are 200.000 odd mongols hanging around in a sad, pathetic province, shagging what ever sheep they can catch, or sheeping the shags. One of the two. The pagans that escape from there are pretty grim about it anyway... Maybe a few less Mongols now. Those pagans have really strange diseases. And I mean really strange.

Well, so much for the Line of True Bastards. I shall be continuing the tale in EUII, so watch the Forum, and my signature. I hope to meet you all there!

Oh, do I have to tell anyone this is a carry-over from CK? An admin, I mean?

DW

Edit: Forgot the questions...

Pretty impressive screenies, I guess. I mean, only 15000 prestige? :p Are you going to use the standard converter or some other means to port the game to EU2?

VILenin said:
Pretty impressive screenies, I guess. I mean, only 15000 prestige? :p Are you going to use the standard converter or some other means to port the game to EU2?

Standard Importer. Oh, as for the perestige, you have to realise this is Richard, who was THE man for only slightly more than a year. Edward, with about 50 years of rule under his belt, was at 460 odd K.... I did not need to spend much of it...

DW

History lesson of today; veneral diseases killed off the mongols. If I went down, I took everyone with me.

May the spawn of William burn in all nine hells.

... I mean, all hail Edward, the ruler of civilized world, may they rule the civilized world (that is, all lands under his rule) for eternity.