• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(580682)

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 27, 2012
  • A Game of Dwarves
Hello there ladies and gentledwarfs, I am Envizion Revelations and I've done a "quick" look and run down of a Game of Dwarves. I learned about the game just before it was released and quickly grabbed the pre-order just before launch. And because of the long lock out before being allowed to post on this forum, finally I can advertise to you my Let's Play look of this great game. Check it out! I hope you enjoy. :)

[video=youtube_share;EgM1bYJRm2g]http://youtu.be/EgM1bYJRm2g[/video]

Additional Notes: I hope to do a Let's Play series of this game before too long. I run a very small channel mostly dedicated to the game Towns, but took time away to look at a few other games last week. But as I've really been enjoying this game, I want to continue it. I'm at the elven ruins mission of the campaign and I've improved on my play and design style. Also, I am inspired by the great feats of archictecture I've seen on this forum, and hope to make my own submission. I am no stranger to time and effort to make such things. :rolleyes: