• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really need to fix this gap to my most western lands. The people call for it!

Just cleaning up some Arles lands.

There are simply just far too many Lollards in my kingdom. I think I know how to fix that though.

With the matter of the Lollards dealt with I can fully start to put all my efforts into the establishment of the HRE. Everything will be great I am sure.

Sadly still too many bishops that now follow me but more and more progress gets made. How far east will I get before my dream of a new Holy Roman Empire is complete?

There appears to be a complication in my plan to remake the Holy Roman Empire.

Apparently in this game if a Karling wants to form the Holy Roman Empire dark and terrible eldritch powers will need to be invoked. Very well! May God have mercy on my soul.

Apparently I have a few laws that need updating in the Empire now.

Why are these fools all wanting to join these holy orders? The fools!

I think I am now in reach of China. Neat. I don't know we will do much with it though.

So where to throw my might around now? So many options, so many options...

A great and glorious event! Could it be that the Karling line is descended from Alexander the Great? I am pretty sure that is absolutely the case it explains so much!

Anyone know if there are any other bloodlines I can get my grips on?

I am pleased with progress now in Iberia. Things go well.

So random question. Is there just being so many Lollards a common thing now? Or is this just because I don't play normal Catholics much?

I really do have a lot of lunatics in this family line. Ahh well just means I can work on the Pyramids.

I need to make my Emperor go insane somehow to keep working on the Pyramid. Hmmmm.

A glorious Crusade once more won by the most noble and beloved of families, the Karling family.

Ok Italy we really need a talk about your territorial size.

I feel kind of bad that I have ignored these little holdings of Byzantium in my lands. I am a bad Emperor.