• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't like how the Umayyads are jumping around me like this. I am supposed to be the shield that protects central Europe and here you are going after Italy.

Things really aren't going well for Arles are they? I feel like I should do something. What though!? What to do...

Come on Italy. Can't you do anything? Also now that I think about it the fact that borders really don't matter for armies is an odd thing.

I am getting a little more land around the world. Slow going and not as much in the east as I want but the seeds are there.

Hey things went well! Hurrah for that! I am pleased to see that and I am curious how long things will last in the hands on the AI surrounded as they are.

So things are fine now with Egypt but what about more local to us hmm? We have the Umayadd Empire still trying to get past my wall of blue.

It is too bad I didn't get Egypt full of my Dynasty though. Another time! Another crusade!

Soon a palace to rule properly from. I will will it with all the best things!

I don't know if Bishop's should be known as "The Butcher."

A lovely blue island. The first of many I hope! Until those islands connect to the mainland? I think the metaphor is getting away from me.

This is what happens though when you play the game too long over its life. You forget the new things. I don't need marriages I just need the power of the Pope.

Another crusade? Don't mind if I do.

Land for me! As of course it should be. All the lands should go ultimately to me.

Bulgaria is doing rather well for themselves all things considered. Mostly because they haven't run into me yet.

I really should finish clearing up Iberia but I want to focus on matters to the east. I think that is really the most important thing to get done right now.

I wonder if it is possible for the Pope to give me a claim on an Empire?

I am happy my vassals don't mind me holding all the kingdom titles.

So what do you think? Anti-Pope before game end?

So who thinks we can see a bear in this run?

I am not impressed that Byzantium never seems to have done anything with Bulgaria after all this time.