- Aug 26, 2010
The goals i set for my self in the current game, i would be gambling on old conventional arms, such as "militia" Cavalry, Battleships, Fighters, Bombers oh yes, and artillery
as of such this Japan will not be gambling any more Japanese resources on floating landing strips, or on the outrageous scheme of moving any faster than 5kph on the ground.
on the matter of narration i will be trying to do it from the perspective of the following two officers from each their own branch of the IJN and IJA
Previously commander of: 1930-1st January 1936 47th Infantry Regiment - Disbanded
Previous Captain of: 1936 1st January - 10th February ? : 16th Kaigun (transport fleet?
Captain of: 10th February - ? : 7. Kaigun Transport Flotilla
as i said, we will follow these two persons through the war, to victory or defeat... and well hopefully it'l work, there will still be some sort of pointing out of what is going on outside their branches, either done from the perspective of the all knowing being in the sky or from perspectives of ministers or other minor randomly made characters, but i'l do my best to focus on those two characters predetermined here.
So To Wrap up Goals, and Rules.
- Militia being bulk of the Army - proportional small sections of Spec-ops are allowed
- Who Needs Carriers, bigger guns win the day
- No Land unit above the speed of 5 as in cavalry those automobiles will never stick anyway
- No nuclear or ballistic missile research
- Chinese coasts
- Asia under Japanese sphere
- Japanese dominion over the Pacific
- Protect the glorious Japanese home Island
- Imperial Last Stand
to end this initial post here is Imperial Soldiers training Banzai Charges
oops.. that's a bonsai tree, well.. yes...
Creditted: Hall for the name of the AAR