• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(29126)

Knuffelmof
May 14, 2004
I posted this a while back in the general forum, sorry for the repeat but the thread wasn't moved here ... so feel free to ignore ...

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165300&highlight=behind+enemy+lines

would just like to add, that I have observed similar situations in Majkop and Mariahmn

- unit cut off and beaten in Majkop cannot retreat back to sevastopol (navy is blocking the way) and retreats through krasnodar towards Millerovo

- unit cut off and beaten in Mariahamn cannot retreat back to turku (navy is blocking the way) and retreats through stockholm towards Murmansk

Upvote 0
Fiendix said:
Its a known bug, which was marked as fixed and now very rarely appears.

F

I'm playing 1.06c and I can reproduce it at will ... it wasn't much of a problem and it's only very annoying ... the only game-problem I could see is that it could prompt the A.I. to attempt a multi-pronged attack on a province that used to be safe from a single-direction frontal assault ... no biggie