• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sure you can join...new people are always needed ;)
you can if you'll like to make the events that gives new units to the coutries, if you'll like....I have finished Germanys Ground forces 'til -41 or -42.......

No, it's not dead, but I'm working my ass of trying to fix that problem and .zip files won't work when I send them to Lothos....
If someone could fix that problem it would be a great help :D

.zip file problem? could you elaborate and maybe we could find a solution yes? =)

sorry, I'm not sure what elaborate means *confused*

Main Entry: Elaborate
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: expand
Synonyms: add detail, amplify, bedeck, clarify, comment, complicate, deck, decorate, develop, devise, discuss, embellish, enhance, enlarge, evolve, expatiate, explain, expound, flesh out, garnish, improve, interpret, ornament, particularize, polish, produce, refine, specify, unfold, work out

e·lab·o·rate Audio pronunciation of "Elaborate" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-lbr-t)
adj.

1. Planned or executed with painstaking attention to numerous parts or details.
2. Intricate and rich in detail.

Or in other words explain what the problem is ;)

Well, according to Ltohos it's corrupted, perhaps I could send it to you and you can se what's the problem is?

how did you compress it :S?? try to compress it again with winrar or another program?

done it with both winrar and winzip, TWICE!
And still not working......

MaximusII,

I have an idea what is going on with your mod. I get this idea from attempting to help boo with his lately, titled Roman Empire. He has two threads going on if you want to read up on it. One, like your reads like the Pink Floyd line.... is there anybody out there... :rofl: :cool: :rolleyes:

Well, I thought I was out there and could help. I worked till I was blurry eyed a couple of times. Found plenty to fix, but after that nothing and still not success. I re-read your thread late late night and chuckled like hell... Thanks!! :D

Not to take humor from your misery, but I could relate to lines like, well 'Didn't Work!!!' but hung a little longer before CTD. You must be staring at those lines moving from left to right like a guy looking for a lucky star, or UFO a pair of sevens at the table. :(

Now that I have said all this wonderfulness, here is my idea! :D

Your files are corrupted!!!

Nice uh?? :D You might know or remember I have built now two Mods from ground up. Risk Mod I and now in beta Risk Mod 2 and that is exactly what fits. For I have noticed that in the creating of files that get named eug or inc from notepad that they CAN CORRUPT. Which probably only means some extra formating lurking in the file somewhere. Like what happens to a Word file all the time.

My wondrous niffty diffty advice? Load up 1936 Scenario from vanilla and ONLY use those files. Modify and save carefully with a clean editor like 'UltraEdit-32 or something. DO NOT WORK in Windows.

There, that is my advice... :cool:

For my next installment I might talk about 'The Wall'. :rolleyes:

MaximusII said:
done it with both winrar and winzip, TWICE!
And still not working......

ODD... :S then i dont really understand what problem could be? did you try different compression options in the program`?

azid said:
ODD... :S then i dont really understand what problem could be? did you try different compression options in the program`?
Is that possible? :confused:

usually :S how big is the file then upload it on yousendit.com or rapidshare.de

MaximusII !!
I have been trying for hours to download that 243 MB file. However, it has timed-out and I am still limping along here with only a mere 41 mg down so far. (hours later). This connection sucks, it must be a dial-up service hosted off-shore on some old tub!! A left-over from HOI I no doubt. Er I am now at 63.3mg !! gee wiz bang !!!
:rofl:

Anyway, I am spoiled being located right next to Microsoft, in the midst of an high-tech corridor. (4 T download here, that is 600mb per second instead of this lame 33.3 this down-load service sports.

Could you zip up just the eug and scenario files? No graphics, or db just those two and I can start 'de-bugging' with that if I time-out with this connection too many more times. :D

EDIT: Patience wins out I got it !!! :D

Last edited: