• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
acctuley nothing.........
We need those OOBs NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK good news, Thanks to Jimmy Germany now is finished...(I think?)

What OOB Do You Want me to start on Now????

Last edited:
dosen't matter, but lets say...... Britain........
I was wondering, where do you get these stuff from?
It would help if you and Dunke was more cooperating with eache other, it would help the MOD........

Ok. But i need dunkes email etc

ok.....*ORDERS DUNKE TO GIVE HIS EMAIL TO JIMMY*
Jimmy,Can't you download MSN?????
ok, but still where does you get you get all this stuff from???
and you haven't finished the German Navy and Airforce or forces built until -45 only until -40.......

I got all my oob from wikipedia and axis history site

cheers dunke

oh, ok good........
remember to send me a list as soon as its finished....

the list over divison created -39 to -45
Dunke if you want to you can go and see wich navys (german) was created during -39 -45 or if you want to go for the airforce...or you could start looking for another country...If you want to you could do minors and Jimmy could do Major powers....ok?

MaximusII said:
the list over divison created -39 to -45
Dunke if you want to you can go and see wich navys (german) was created during -39 -45 or if you want to go for the airforce...or you could start looking for another country...If you want to you could do minors and Jimmy could do Major powers....ok?

That's very ok! :rofl:
German minor powers?? :confused:

what do you mean by German Minor Powers?
Only Minor powers, like Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland and so on..........

ok maximus

MaximusII said:
ok on what?
That you do the Major powers?
yeah but help would be needed as thats alot off oobs

hmmm, I have been thinking of that, and I am not sure if the game will end in -45 it would not be historical if it did.....
And I think new units will come, just with made up names..........

ok first I wanna say this is a very interesting idea for a mod. next Id like to know if you still need more help. Im working on some other stuff (White Eagle, Red Star scenario, and one of my own creations) but Id love to help out on this. You should know that Im more intersted in event writing, not OOBs. So if you need any help with events just send them to my email lthilsdorf@yahoo.com and I can get to work on em.