• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a question that some of you, hopefully, might be able to answer; is it possible to make a new intro movie?

+ I still want coments on my Pic.....and Biosis I send it as soon as possible......

I have made the intro now, Its quite good, but I didn't had any good film to use, but I used what I had and well it was quite good......
If someone wants to see it I will gladly send it to you....
I am trying to find a link so I can upload it........

hi max, dont know why i cant sign into msn but i have remade the intro well... i say remade it was missing soemthing and that was music to go with Sir Winston Churchill's speech 'we will fight tehm on the beaches...' i have done that + i have remade the loading screen i will send them to you when msn will work for me :D o and the inro is now much samller 1.27MB not 6 ;)

please reply and tell me is ur msn is working? lol its really annoying me :D

I cannot log in either.....It is really anoying......
We can PM and Hotmail does still work, dosent it????????

Ok, Dunke, you are in.....
Think you could search for OOBs to???????????????

you don't answer my question: Could you do OOB reaserch to?

a bug :confused: ok. (max i still cant log in)
icon_cry.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_question.gif
icon_exclaim.gif
well atleast now i am getting a message saying its temp unaviable :confused:

you/i will have to wait to send you the stuff!!!!!!! :mad:

ok, good (Not that the MSN server has crashed)

I need to know: Of all of you people that has written here, which of you want to join????

No, I havent made any countries, but I am working on Australias country file, I copied the stuff before the OOB (Thanks for that Dunke), thats why I need help with the MOD, I need people to make the country files and the .eug file + all the events......
So will everyone thats intrested please tell me so I know how many people we are.....
(If you have made anything that should be it the mod please mail it to me)