• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(81429)

Sergeant
Aug 1, 2007
A Georgian Quest for Glory​

And so it begins my first AAR :rofl: I have been thinking of writing an AAR for a long time but never really got a campagin worthy to post, but finally who would have thought the georgians would be the one (also ive noticed no Georgian AAR so mine will be the first yay :) )

Anyway I will be starting in 1453 difficulty is medium and my aims the liberation of Constantinople (Istanbul) (Thrace) whatever u want to call it ( that going to be hard since the ottomans CAPITAL is it so i will have to COMPLETELY destroy them but i will be brave :eek: )

If i want to conquer Constantinople I first need to expand (My plan goes wrong very soon but u will see soon) I don't have a lot of choices for i have 5 big guys around me Ottomans west, Mamluks south, Lithuania north west, Turmid empire east and the guy south east of me (i forget its name) but i should have a few easy targets south of me and the golden horde north of me

Well i don't really have anything more to say ill update asap wish me luck! :D

Last edited:
Duke of Wellington said:
A great choice of nation to play. Georgia is a fascinating place for me and I love to play in that region. Best of luck for this. May I suggest changing the colour of the text? The contrast with the background is rather hard on the eyes.

Thx :rofl: theres the colour change u wanted :rofl: Yeah i like to play in this region. i actually started out as the golden horde but well no forts and its annoying when they randomly run through your lands at least in georgia i have 2 fort :D

The contrast with the background is rather hard on the eyes.
My eyes!!!
This one will definitely be worth keeping an eye on.
...with an empire that looks more like a stew than an empire.
What's up!
Talking about eyes allthe time!

In my Georgia game I mostly expanded north-east I took QFTNW to beat Khazak and annexed Ak Kyuwhatever...but then the Turks became a problem...A BIG problem

Prolouge The birth of Alexander the Second

1433 November 2nd

It was midnight King Giorgi VII sat on his throne awaiting the news. Suddenly the messenger bust through the door “it’s a boy!” he shouted. His words were met with heavy applause as the Kings advisors and family cheered. People were shouting “This is great news now the king has an heir” and “what will you name him?” and many other things. The king now stood up smiling “I will name him…” Boom. Lightening thundered through the air and smashed the ground of the castle floor and ignited it forming a small circle. It bolt imprinted words deep into the floor glowing slightly from the heat, it read “ALEXANDER THE SECOND” The audience reared back in shock but King Giorgi VII stood his ground and cried “It is a sign from god! I shall name my son Alexander the second! And he shall conquor all of the holy lands!​

Last edited:
The Legend said:
So my plan of expansion is to first destroy the country south of me then push to the east destroying all the small states then eventually the golden horde in the north and by that time i hope i will be strong enough to beat the ottomans :D

Shot at 2007-08-14

I don't get it, its so complicated. :wacko:

well this is an overview of the country

Shot at 2007-08-14
well not a great general but well decent

Shot at 2007-08-14
nothing much to say just sliders

Shot at 2007-08-14
just tryin to keep gd relations with the big guys :eek:

Shot at 2007-08-14
?? i have 4 ships 0 maintinence? :confused:

Shot at 2007-08-14
Government and stability

Shot at 2007-08-14
hehe he a noob :rofl:

Shot at 2007-08-14
wt 30th???!!!! i should be first
Well that it first chapter will come in a few mins

Chapter 1 Preparation for war with AK Koyunlu
29th of May1453 (most likely not historically accurate)

King Giorgi VII was in a conference with his most trusted military advisors. “We need to strengthen our military, we are surrounded by Muslim countries everywhere and the closest orthodox nation to us is Trebizond and they only have 1 province so they can fend for us. Also as soon the ottomans capture Constantinople their next target will be us!” said Mushni Vachnadze, (he is a general that I later recruited) that sparked an uproar “nonsense!” “The holy city will not fall” “How dare you make such claims!” “I agreed with Mushni we need to prepare at the very least!” said Alexander “Enough!” roared the king and everyone fell silent “I will not hear of such things, Constantinople will never fall as long as god is with them, but I think you state a valid point I will strengthen our military to 2000 men any objections?” Mushni angrily looks away but does not speak. “Good we will reconvene in a…” (outside) “The city has fallen! The city has fallen! All is lost run for your lives! The ottomans are coming! The King stood ridged stuck to the spot “How? When? But that impossible,” he spluttered. The king shook slightly and said in a hoarse whisper “to tomorrow” “we need to act now the ottomans will be coming for us!” demanded Alexander. “I said!” the old king shook slightly and fainted.
That night the king had a vision from god he was standing in front of the holy city it had Georgian flags flying on the battlements. Now he knew what to do. God had guided him and he would do his bidding.

30th of May 1453 (starting date)
The reconvened meeting

“I have decided we will strengthen our military to 8000 troops under my direct command. But to save funds for now we will lower military maintenance. Those 8000 troops will be spilt into 2 armies the Knights of God and The Liberators our first target will be the country south of us Ak Koyunlu. Get our best spy’s there and find out what they are doing.”

A few days later

“Sir we have reports of the Koyunlu’s arming up and preparing for war” said the spy guy “I see they want war then well give them it, full maintenance on all troops.” “Also the Trebizond have offered a royal marrage proposal should we accept?” asked the diplomat
“ Give them the reply yes”

Shot at 2007-08-14

Friday 11 of September 1453

“The rotten swine have declared war on us! We are still missing 3000 troops! What do we do?” cried the military advisor “We fight!”

Shot at 2007-08-14

They just tend to not survive for very long. 2 out of their 4 provinces (including the one gold province) aren't fortified, making them ripe for conquest, usually either by Golden Horde or Qara Koyunlu/Persia.

klorius said:
They just tend to not survive for very long. 2 out of their 4 provinces (including the one gold province) aren't fortified, making them ripe for conquest, usually either by Golden Horde or Qara Koyunlu/Persia.

errr do u see my aim wipe out golden horde so... and the the qara guys are fightin the turimd and well koyunlu guys well im fightin them now 5000 vs 2000...