Man Of The Highlands
- Jul 17, 2011
Tis my new AAR.
I've seen alot of AAR's but I have never seen one of Luxembourg. I dont hear alot of people talk of Luxembourg either. I consider myself a lover of OPM's and nations that have absolutely little to no chance of survival. This is one of those Nations.
What nation stands at my doorstep?? Only the most overpowered nation in Europe, Burgundy. They, are without a doubt, my main boss at the moment.
What to Expect from this AAR
What you usually expect from me. Lots of fun and butt kicking. This will be a narrative/gameplay style AAR much like my others.
Now time for the house rules.
1) Everything is on normal and Lucky Nations is on historical. Which means Castille, France, Austria, Sweden and (if It can be formed) The Netherlands are going to be my biggest rivals and problems. We shall keep a close eye on them.
2) My colonist are set to normal. Wait Normal?? But ATBKING you hate colonizing!!! Yes, I know. but for this campaign I forgot to change it to 200 after doing Gukpa's Expert Challenge. I played through 1405 and I wont be turning back because there is no better way to start a campaign!!
3) Vassal and PU Limit Is 5. Which means, no more then five nations can be my underlings at the same time. Either 4 PU and one vassal or 3 vassals and 2 PU. The number COMBINED will not exceed 5!!
4) No PU with nations over 5 Provinces.
5) Will not go over Infamy Limit. If Gone over the Infamy limit, then Vassals must be released until there are 5 points between amount and limit.
6) No Cheats
7) Only two unlawfuls at a time
(EDIT) *8) I will make a serious contribution to trading. It seems alot of people wanted me to trade in my HeAARt of Germany AAR (Dont believe me, look at the Link in the signature and read how many people asked me to trade.) I will trade, but only in provinces I OWN. Is that clear??
1) France and Burgundy Area
2) Dismantle The Empire!!! This one I have only done once, and that was in my Scotland campaign after I had destroyed the empire and a two province Minor was the Emperor.
3) Annex the HRE!! The world will be GREEN!!!
4) Annex Iberia.
5) Annex Italy
Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.
Now Let the Games BEGIN!!!
Table of Contents
Chapter I: To Engrave Our Name In History Pt.1
Chapter II: To Engrave Our Name In History Pt.2
Chapter III: The Unification of Flanders Pt.1
Chapter IV: The Unification of Flanders Pt.2
Chapter V: The Unification of Flanders Pt.3
Chapter VI: The Unification of Flanders Pt.4
Chapter VII: The Future Looks Bright
Chapter VIII: A Good Day Indeed
Chapter IX: Frances Might
Chapter X: Controlling a Giant
Chapter XI: The Conquest of Brabant
Chapter XII: Take the Fight To Austria
Chapter XIII: Our Kingdom Flourish
Chapter XIV: Empire
Chapter XV: The Luxembourg Dynasty
Chapter XVI: Get Rid Of Nevers
Chapter XVII: Emperor?
Chapter XVIII: Nice Try
Chapter XIX: Start of Round 2
Chapter XX: War With Austria