• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mehehee, so blue....blue....blue....

now... what year is it? Could you get some colonial buildings in the few places that aren't directly under your rule?

We all knew Sweeden would be the one to take over the world... it was only obvious... :rolleyes:

SecondReich said:
Thats a very beautiful world.

It amazes me people are still reading this thing even when the pictures are no longer available in the begining of the AAR. Thanks to everyone who continues to read and post on this one.

Of course I continue to finish the AAR by going a few more years into the future and finishing building my colonial buildings, but I think it's obvious the world all belongs to Sweden.

I did actually consider converting the game to Doomsday, and then releasing all of my conquored nations. The story would be that King Oscar dies, and all of the conquored lands revolt. It would be an every nation at war with everyone else kind of thing.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone for your continued support on this old AAR

Reading this AAR still very enjoyable even without picture.... Into DD? the result is Sweden/Scadinavia reconqure everything again? wow will wait and see :rofl:

So uh, how many people were in Sweden?

Paxdax said:
If I am not mistaken, Swaziland is still there! Conquer them! =P

Great AAR BTW, pity so man pictures are gone, I would wish to see them =(

Nope, Swaziland is actually an unorganized province. In the patch in which this game was played, Swaziland was not occupied. At the time I stopped playing, there were a number of unorganized provinces that I hadn't been able to do anything with due to my extreme financial difficulties. After the final bankruptcy I was finally making a profit and began building claim buildings, but the game ended before I finished them.

As to the population in Sweden, I can't give you an exact number because the save game file has long since been deleted, but I can tell you it was pretty depopulated. :D I tried to only use national pops, so teh Sweedes were down to one pop prer province. After Scandinavia was formed, I was able to use the Danes, as well as the Norwegians, and Finnish, but none of those nations have a large starting population, and 60 years of warfare certainly didn't help.

Thanks again for reading.

I read through this (well, ok, I skimmed the part without pictures very quickly) just wanted to say that I feel so sad for all the bankers killed during the making of this AAR.

You know they had children to feed, right? :D
j.

certainly a lot of bankers died in the making of this AAR, but they still had a better lefe expectancy than the poor farmer who got recruited into the Army. Once you were recruited you stayed in for life, there was no decreasing of the military :D