• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

La Espiga

Sergeant
14 Badges
Jul 27, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
I need to be pointed out in the right direction, because at the moment, even if I have read a lot of comments here about the new supply system and even watched some tutorials, I am having my first run in NSB and I am a bit confused.

In the fist image we can see that this particular infantry division is in a hub in La Coruña. The supply flows from the capital but, due to bottlenecks, is caped at
15. The mentioned infantry is in range of three hubs, one in La Coruña where is waiting orders, other one in Vigo and thirth at the south-east.

The supply hub from la Coruña is supposed to supply 3,55, and the state (Galicia) gives 2.1 for various reasons, or that is my unterstanding.

So first of all, how does this work? Where does the 3,55 come from? And then, It sumarises both numbers and that mean a total of 5,65? Or it just takes the biggest number?

Now, In the second image, we can see that this division requires 0,65 suppliess to be at full strenght. But I am confused because, as you can see in the third image, my division is only getting 0,49 (74%) of their supply. ¿Why is this happening, if I have in all indicators above 0,65, and how can I fix the supply situation in game terms (if its possible).

Finally, I noticed that, despite having 5 supply remaining in the province, my division continues to be undersupplied. ¿Why, again, is this happening?

Thanks!

Attachments

• hoi4_13.png
    hoi4_13.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • hoi4_14.png
    hoi4_14.png
    3,1 MB · Views: 0
  • hoi4_17.png
    hoi4_17.png
    3,2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
When a fleet and a division are in the same province, the supply system fails because of this bug.

And the tooltips don't explain all the maths behind the supply system anyway.

Thank you, I could not understand what was happening.

I expect the team to fix this ASAP in the next patch, because that would make garrisoning fleet based port a nightmare

Reactions:
Thank you, I could not understand what was happening.

I expect the team to fix this ASAP in the next patch, because that would make garrisoning fleet based port a nightmare
They have tried to fix it in the Open Beta today, which I hope to test shortly.

Reactions: