• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Radomir Gudelj
Date of birth:16 May 1836
Place of birth:Zagreb,Illyria
Culture:Croatian
Position:Councillor for Illyria
Bio:Radomir was in born in Zagreb on the year 1836.His father,Tomislav Gudelj ,was an rich merchant.While he was young he had an big interest in politics.He fought in the war
against Russia where his younger brother was killed in front of his eyes.He started hating the Russians and after the war he decided that he should become an politician in the
Federation.

((Well i decided to come back:happy:))

Name:Radomir Gudelj
Date of birth:16 May 1836
Place of birth:Zagreb,Illyria
Culture:Croatian
Position:Councillor for Illyria

((Well i decided to come back:happy:))
I would like to appeal to the councilor of Illyria that I may be given Asylum in Illyria and not be extradited back to Russia, and may remain there for my two remaining years as a non citizen in the federation, after which I shall claim citizenship.

- Mykola Derevenko, Ukrainian nationalist on the run from Russia

I would like to confirm that I am not running for president and throw my support and that of the FDP behind President Spiros and his bid for re-election. I hope that a progressive government supportive of republicanism, freedom, and tolerance shall continue to govern our nation for the next four years and through a continued era of peace and steady economic growth.

~ Edoardo Vertucci, Councillor for Cisalpina and Leader of the FDP

((Minimum age to run is 30, correct?))

I am once again running for the Chancellorship of Silesia.

- Graf Peter von der Pahlen, Chancellor of Silesia

I would like to appeal to the councilor of Illyria that I may be given Asylum in Illyria and not be extradited back to Russia, and may remain there for my two remaining years as a non citizen in the federation, after which I shall claim citizenship.

- Mykola Derevenko, Ukrainian nationalist on the run from Russia

Its ok to me mister Derevenko.

-Radomir Gudelj councillor for Illyria

((Is there right now an chancellor in Illyria or any kind of an governor in the sub-states?Because the character list stated that there is only an governor in Vojvodina.))

((To my knowledge, there is currently only one player governor in Illyria, the one you mentioned/me. I'm not sure if Illyria even has the position of chancellor.))

((Illyria as a state does not have a central executive - it instead is formulaed like Switzerland with each province sending one member to some form of Executive council; I'm fairly sure none of the other provinces have PC governors.

Wtih Somberg bowing out, I still do not have any platforms in - the deadline for sending in platforms is tomorrow at 8pm GMT; if you don't send one, I will run with purely the policies you presented for the primaries.))

The Presidential Election of 1876

The Candidates

National Reform Union
Nominee: Aetios Spiros

Pro-Military
Secularism
Interventionism
Free-trade
Full Citizenship

Danubian Patriotic Union
Nominee: Nicolò Donato

Pro-Military
Pluralism
Interventionism
Free Trade
Limited Citizenship

All-Danubian Conservative Party
Nominee: Charles Jakopin

Pro-Military
Secularism
Interventionism
Free Trade
Full-Citizenship

---

Actions Required:

Vote. Rank the candidates in order of preference. Rember you need to attach your character's state and your character's culture to your ballot if you want it to be counted. An explaination of how votes will be counted is here.

Please also vote on the Eligibility and Restrictions Amendment.

The deadline will be Monday 27th January at 6pm GMT.

Availiable cultures are as follows: South German, North German, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovene, North Italian, Romanian, Greek, Polish, Czech, Ukrainian, Croatian, Albanian, Serbian, Maghrebi, African Minor, Other.

Last edited:
1st Choice for President: Aetios Spiros
2nd Choice for President: Nicolò Donato
Eligibility and Restrictions Amendment: Aye

[Cisalpina]
[Italian]

~ Edoardo Vertucci, Councillor for Cisalpina and Leader of the FDP

1st Choice for President: Nicolò Donato
2nd Choice for President: Charles Jakopin
Eligibility and Restrictions Amendment: Nay

~Conta din Bihor, Councilor Alexandru Vladimir Drăculeşti, Victor of the West.

[Romania]
[Romanian]

Last edited:
1st Choice; Aetios Spiros
2nd Choice; Charles Jakopin
Eligibility and Restrictions Amendment: Aye

[Hungary]
[Hungarian/(Austrian)]

(( I've nearly forgotten where I'm from! Austrian is on there as a formality since I'm Austro-Hungarian, I'm voting as a Hungarian. ))

Last edited:
1st Choice for President: Aetios Spiros
2nd Choice for President: Nicolò Donato
Eligibility and Restrictions Amendment: Abstain

[Cisalpina]
[Italian]

~ Francesco de Palma, Vice President of the Federation

((I think we have a problem. The VP needs to be elected along with the president but there are no VP candidates, which means there will be no VP unless VP candidates are retroactively announced for each presidential candidate.))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.